ProgPower USA X: Date & Info

From the FAQ on the website:

Q: Will there be individual day ticket sales offered?
A: No.

Though I know how you feel. I really only want to see Andre Matos & Power Quest on Friday. I could care less about the bands on Saturday.

Alright

I still might go but I"m not sure yet

It's a long time from now anyways

Though I know how you feel. I really only want to see Andre Matos & Power Quest on Friday. I could care less about the bands on Saturday.

Here's a thought... why don't you both buy one set of tickets, and each only take one day?

Problem solved.

Here's a thought... why don't you both buy one set of tickets, and each only take one day?

Problem solved.

That's an idea. Though is it physical tickets for each day? That's odd for a festival o_O

And not to be anal or anything but you're missing some albums for Andre Matos' discography on the ProgPower website. You forgot Viper's two albums Soldiers of Sunrise and Theatre of Fate (1987 & 1989) along with Virgo's self titled album (2000). Both were groups with Andre singing, it wasn't a guest spot (that list is much longer).

If you could care less then what would make it so you can't care less?