real life horror...

Devourment lyrics come to life. :erk:

I never heard of anything so gruesome in real life. Truly shocking.

On a slightly unrelated note (excuse me if it breaks the sombre vibe), what a stupid comment by the neighbor. Massive facepalm.

That is seriously FUCKED!!! I don't understand why people feel that they have to take the lives of their children when they go fucking mental.

We just had a case here in St. Louis where the guy was having an affair. So, he decides not only to kill his wife, but his two young boys in order to be with this other woman.

I think about my children in the places of these poor, innocent lives and I get a nauseous feeling like someone just kicked me in the balls. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT!!!

Give me 5 min. alone with each one of these people.

I hope she gets life in prison and receives an anal raping from the guards every day of her sentence.

This is sad. postnatal depression + having a history of mental health illnesses = recipe for disaster.

also, who the fuck keeps swords in a house with young children... that's really band parenting.

Yeh its sick, but I don't think she deserves being anally raped in prison for every day of her sentence, she needs to be sectioned in a mental health institute and never let out.

Well if she can go through with something like that and basically not know what she was doing I think being raped everyday would be pretty insignificant to her.

I don't want to sound like a prick, but you guys are being harsh on her. The woman was mentally deranged, full-stop. It's not like she woke up, did the dishes and said "Hey, I fancy me some baby brains for brunch."

Lock her up in a mental institute? Of course. But the pity here is for the baby, and one must comprehend the sheer fucked up state of the situation. I guess we can't truly understand what the mother was thinking, because thankfully we are in (more or less :p) sane state of minds.

So, I think condemning the woman to torture or wishing she was brutally punished won't justify the act as (according to what has been reaped), she was not stable at all in the attic.

my vote is to use her to test experimental life saving drugs or medical procedures... have some good come from her wasted existence.

sad things is, she'll probably get off like Andrea Yates did. Texas def let me down when I heard about her re-trial.

Agreed jrt12!

So many murderer's plead the insanity card to get off with their crimes, she ended anothers life at the end of the day so she should recieve punishment as any other normal person would in the same situation.

I guess that means being locked up in a mental institute for life *I hope*, thats reality, the brutality is mearly people expressing their disgust at the whole affair! Of which I don't blame them.