Real Sorry if this has been asked before.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Can't be right all the time I suppose. I would love to hear a couple AA songs in their native language though. That would be fucking great. I would love to hear Bleed for Ancient Gods in their native dialect.

They don't have a native language! They make stupid faces to communicate like all people from Sweden! You should know that...shame on you!

NO THEY ARE NOT! Those are for the Norwegians. Us Swedes are highly advanced and can communicate almost at a neanderthal developmental level. So there. (Just to prove it, I made a spellingerror and had to come back and edit...)
Just be thankful they don't sing in Finnish.

Tyra said:
NO THEY ARE NOT! Those are for the Norwegians. Us Swedes are highly advanced and can communicate almost at a neanderthal developmental level. So there. (Just to prove it, I made a spellingerror and had to come back and edit...)

and yet you left "spelling error" as one word...oh well, at least you aren't as bad as the Danes, I've almost fully decoded the series of grunts and clicks they call language!

heh, fair enough, although on second thought, that's no excuse, a negative times a negative equals a positive. look into it. it's science. *assumes best blank will ferrell expression*

That goes both ways, though, cuz most people in Europe think Canadians are identical to Americans. I can assure you they are n-o-t. When I lived in Sweden, a German woman once asked me if we had flushtoilets in Sweden... Mind you, the Americans ten minutes south of here (I live in a bordertown) think we have polarbears and moose roaming the streets. The difference, I think, is that you're allowed to be ignorant of other countries as long as you don't insist on trying to "save" those countries. One out of seven highschool kids in the US cannot place the US on a world map.
Like you said, pretty good for at least recognizing the fact that it was a germanic language in the first place. They don't sound that different to people that don't hear them on a regular basis. This American old lady once asked my Aussie friend and I how long the bus ride to Seattle from Australia had taken us. She just thought my friend was speaking "American"...

Doof is, auserdem, klasse.

Blutaar said:
They don't have a native language! They make stupid faces to communicate like all people from Sweden! You should know that...shame on you!

And they eat meat with their bare hands, using throat sounds as language, pulling women by the hair and living in a cave. Now that's TRUE:lol:.

Tyra said:
That goes both ways, though, cuz most people in Europe think Canadians are identical to Americans. I can assure you they are n-o-t. When I lived in Sweden, a German woman once asked me if we had flushtoilets in Sweden... Mind you, the Americans ten minutes south of here (I live in a bordertown) think we have polarbears and moose roaming the streets. The difference, I think, is that you're allowed to be ignorant of other countries as long as you don't insist on trying to "save" those countries. One out of seven highschool kids in the US cannot place the US on a world map.
Like you said, pretty good for at least recognizing the fact that it was a germanic language in the first place. They don't sound that different to people that don't hear them on a regular basis. This American old lady once asked my Aussie friend and I how long the bus ride to Seattle from Australia had taken us. She just thought my friend was speaking "American"...

Doof is, auserdem, klasse.

A great part of the western world claims we use camels in Israel as a main mean of transportation, having a technology level somewhat similar to a third world country.
They are wrong. The third country properties are relevant more to the ways of government. I still haven't figured out how come wi didn't have a military supported revolution. I guess it's just a really small place.