Big Brother
Celebrity Big Brother
Fame Academy
Fit Farm
Im a celebrity get me out of here
Wife Swap
Pop Idol

All of them do my head in..

I dont understand how people get so into it?

surely I am not alone on this, and yes I am really really really bored.

the concept would be good if some of the people were mentally unstable and given access to knives rather than medication. then they could throw dawn french in.

Biggest reality tv hit around here last year, was a washed up former Danish international footballer trying to teach 20 dudes with absolutely no footie skills to play footie, they lost games to girl youth teams, prison teams, old boys teams etc. They've gone on to sell matches for charity, someone donated 100.000 Euros to The Asian relief effort to play them. Show was more odd than entertaining sadly.

Im no big TV fan but you cant really escape this bullshit its everywhere in the papers and magazines.

I know its shite ado, but I coudnt think of anything interesting to start a thread on and theres fuck all else to post on. So you think of something better then..

Allan said:
Biggest reality tv hit around here last year, was a washed up former Danish international footballer trying to teach 20 dudes with absolutely no footie skills to play footie, they lost games to girl youth teams, prison teams, old boys teams etc. They've gone on to sell matches for charity, someone donated 100.000 Euros to The Asian relief effort to play them. Show was more odd than entertaining sadly.
ah right, that shows called Liverpool FC in england :tickled:

bleed_black_orchid said:
Im no big TV fan but you cant really escape this bullshit its everywhere in the papers and magazines.
yes you can, turn off the telly and dont read the papers unless theyre proper clever ones. And NO sunday papers with their supplements :err:

bleed_black_orchid said:

I know its shite ado, but I coudnt think of anything interesting to start a thread on and theres fuck all else to post on. So you think of something better then..

eh...would you like to suck me?

yeah, the ould nuns are pretty sarky

<OmkAR`> they should have a tv show, where ppl go from cable back to dialup for like a month
<OmkAR`> and they film it
<OmkAR`> like survival
<Spiffeh> rofl
<@q-ReZ> lol
<@d-_-b> haha

thats just plain cruel tho