Reamp with motu 828mkII problem

Radial X-Amp can have around 11-12 db of level reduction even at maximum.
Just route X-Amp (or redeye) output back to Hi-Z input of interface and check exact value between straight from interface and through reamper.

I mean comparison between straight routing from output to input (maybe better to compare with line input instead of Hi-Z) to routing through reamper.
Or, if you have multimeter, measure difference between line output (between hot and cold pins of balanced output) and reamper output, using sine signal to proper RMS measurement.
I`m a little paranoid about level things, but came to now well known Radial ProRMP modification because of this :)
In case of X-Amp things are more complicated, no easy modification possible, but I`m thinking that it also has "family weakness", maybe also some kind of voltage divider or operational amplifier gain accounting for similar reduction.

i used my headphones (maybe not recommended) to compare the signal from the output of the interface with the output of the Radial x-amp, and here is the result:
- the motu output : the signal is really loud, and stereo
- the radial x-amp: the signal is really quieter than the motu output and comming from one side only

a reamp box bring the signal back down to instrument level, but maybe this box make it too low?

is something wrong? or it should be like that?

PROBLEM IDENTIFIED !!!
it was the DI tracks that were bad recorded!
the jack wasn't good plugged i think, and also the it was recorded with the crappy BEHRINGER DI100 !!
Behringer should be banned from the music industry!

i have to re record all guitar tracks !! i have now the radial j48 !
fuck Behringer !!

But, as I said, probably stock Radial`s reampers (maybe excluding JCR) have to much reduction...
Reampers have unbalanced output, so it`s also mono.

Most re-amp boxes have a step-down transformer. My latest re-amp box build I took a suggestion from a couple dudes on this forum to keep the transformer 1:1 and put an output pot on it. I never have it all the way up, but at least I have some control.

With my 1:10 transformer and my MOTU 828mkII I would normalize the DI wav to get it as loud as possible without clipping. Then make sure all the faders are unity. Essentially getting the absolute maximum volume on the outputs without clipping.

Also check your CueMix to make sure all the outputs are at full volume.

Typically that would get it pretty much to full gain, maybe add a touch more with the boost or the gain knob on the amp.