REAPER annoying rainbow colors

NSGUITAR

Oct 26, 2009
So a while back I set reaper to follow Adam Watthan's PT customizations.. Now everytime I add a new track, all of the actual tracks turn all gay and multi color.. i don't mind the actual regions doing this, but it's getting annoying and I don't know how to change it.

Help? :)

Perfect, thanks.. What if I want to then color the tracks, like in protools when you can color all drum tracks one color for example..?

you select the tracks you want to color, right click and choose one option in the "Custom track colors" submenu.

That's not working. I think it's because I did what TheDriller said, and now I can't color ANY tracks :/ goaaahh

Hey Guys! What I try to do is the complete opposite! I want to make reaper look like this http://www.cockos.com/reaper/siteimages/v3-headss.jpg by default. I dont want to manually tint every new track i insert. any tips on this? (what i dont need are track icons like in the screenshot...)

thanks in advance!! :wave:

Found this while googling, posted by qofer on the Cockos forums:

"Not by itself. It can be done with SWS extensions tough. He calls it (drumroll) Auto Color (appears in the view menu when the extension is installed). An awesome addition I don't want to do without anymore :) Can auto color by name, depending on whether it has receives, is a folder parent or child, randomly for new tracks and more and all that at once ;).
Combined with Adams tip it will work as the OP asked for."