Reasons to like Evergrey

My reasons for liking Evergrey would be the power and emotion displayed in their music. Music never hit so close until I heard Evergrey.There's juest so much talent put to such good use in the band.

As for if the person asked what to get, if I had the CDs accessable, I'd play them "A Touch of Blessing" and "The Great Deceiver" to show their heavier side. Afterwards I would play "For Every Tear That Falls" and "Different Worlds."

And if I couldn't get my hands on the CDs, I'd say In Search of Truth, Recreation Day, or The Inner Circle.

Inner Circle.
Passion.
Tom S(atan) Englund.
Rikard Zander's fantabulous hands.
A Touch Of Blessing.
Solitude Within.
What makes my soul shiver.
"I am souless... oh yes I am..."
Popstad.
Long hair.
SWEDEN.
Divison One.
Patrick's DVD antics.
I'm Sorry in acoustica.
The name.
The sound.
The philosophy.
The heart.
The everything.
Evergrey.

Fantastic music.
Talented as fuck.
Emotional. Can go from really heavy stuff to soft without losing any credibility.
Tom's voice is in my top 2 with Bruce "Bruce" Dickinson.
Yep, the philosophy, passion, heart! Total devotion.

And boy is that DVD enjoyable!!!! I love the show, I love to watch those documents and boozing stuff...

There are so many unbelievable reasons to love Evergrey, that i can write all down. But the main factor is Tom and his voice and the second factor is Carina and her lovely voice!:worship:

prog metal is generally a happy kind of music,Evergrey somehow manages to make it dark,very emotional and depressive.

I heard "Different Worlds" from ISOT quite by accident, but from that moment I have been hooked. I cannot describe in words why I like them so much, except to say that the whole package is just about as perfect as it could get. The music touches me in a way that no other band can! It's like the band got into my head and and created the perfect music!

well,I remember the first time I heard evergrey! it was in my summer vacation 2003,when I heard it at my cousins place.He'd bought reacreation day after reading about it in a magazine,but he really isnt the power/prog type.But I was AMAZED the first time I heard it,especcially "As I lie here bleeding",that one really stuck in my mind! so I stole his cd(kinda) and bought the rest of the others,ISOT first,wich only made me love them more,with "mark of the triangle"(and all the others).

Evergrey is so uniqe,cause they have a feeling in every song,and I feel like I can relate to every song,and thats importent. And Tom's poetry,combinid with his dark,yet soft voice brings a tear to my eye:) I just had to shear this;p

stay grey everyone<3