Recabinet 4 Serpent and Psycho B (Killswitch Engage - A Bid Farewell)

Hawkevil

Jan 20, 2008
A cover of A Bid Farewell by Killswitch Engage.

I'm thinking of releasing the stems for some mixing practice if anyone is interested.

Guitar Chain: Music Man Silhouette -- TSE 808 -- Recabinet 4 --EQ

Quad tracked with Serpent at 100% pan and Psycho B at 80% pan.

Drums -- Superior Drummer 2.0

Bass -- Trilian (Bass is broken)

I'm thinking of releasing the stems for some mixing practice if anyone is interested.

EDIT: Here are the stems!

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go dude :kickass:

MUzVcss.jpg

This made me want to upgrade to the new Recabinet. Not sure why I haven't yet, but it seems fantastic for quick stuff, jamming and demos. When I don't want to break my Kemper out of the bag, enter Recabinet!

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated.

Hey! Sound awesome! Ans gold playing too!
What cabinet do you use?

Thanks! I use the Recabinet Oversize cab 99% of the time.

Way to go dude :kickass:

MUzVcss.jpg

Thanks man. I don't really think presets will do much good to be honest. It's quad tracked and has post processing too.

This made me want to upgrade to the new Recabinet. Not sure why I haven't yet, but it seems fantastic for quick stuff, jamming and demos. When I don't want to break my Kemper out of the bag, enter Recabinet!

It's perfect for that! I'd even go so far as to say it could possibly be a replacement for the Kemper when more amps have been released for it etc. Try out the demo!

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated.

Thanks! I use the Recabinet Oversize cab 99% of the time.

Thanks man. I don't really think presets will do much good to be honest. It's quad tracked and has post processing too.

It's perfect for that! I'd even go so far as to say it could possibly be a replacement for the Kemper when more amps have been released for it etc. Try out the demo!

No shit. I was kinda hoping for cab/mic combinations. But anyways...

Agree...plus settings will get us going in the right direction quicker....anywayz

Sounds Sick...
Nice playing...tight an clean.
Nice job