Killswitch Engage - A Bid Farewell (Mixing Practice)

I hate you so much Sinquestsound :kickass:. I always have your mixes as a reference, but I never approached (I used your 6505 Kemper KSE Profile, I 'm thinking very much buy your Kemper bundle) .I would very much appreciate some criticism . This is my mix:

https://db.tt/EcqXvmge

Stay metal, man!

Also thank to the author of practice. Great job. I would like to sound like you all!

P.D.: Sorry for my english, Google Translate is just as bad as the Soundcloud audio quality. lol

New version . I changed some things that did not convince me before. Also take the opportunity to practice with iMovie and youtube channel :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate you so much Sinquestsound . I always have your mixes as a reference, but I never approached (I used your 6505 Kemper KSE Profile, I 'm thinking very much buy your Kemper bundle)
:loco: Thx man! Your Mix sound good - but always can be better :D

Stay Metal!

Recently bought a new bass and have finally got around to tracking it.

I've updated the main download file with the bass.

I've left in the midi bass if for some reason you want to use that instead.

I listened to a lot of them mixes in this thread, a lot of good ones, but I still find the best one to be the OP's mix. Damn like I commented in the video I want to get a mix like that. I might give it a shot at mixing but I'm not too good. Keep up the good work everyone.