Recabinet and Overloud TH1 Announce Bundle Deal

Overloud TH1 is badass and can load/blend two IRs at once with adjustable blending
And if you put the cab IR module after the splitter, you can run up to 4 IRs in parallel at the same time, with the possibility to use the splitter as a frequency splitter, also...

Congratulations Kazrog, the Overloud guys are really awesome to work with.

And if you put the cab IR module after the splitter, you can run up to 4 IRs in parallel at the same time, with the possibility to use the splitter as a frequency splitter, also...

Congratulations Kazrog, the Overloud guys are really awesome to work with.

True! Thanks for the tip, I actually hadn't even thought of doing that. So many possibilities with the splitter and some of the other "deep" features in TH1. :kickass:

I downloaded the TH1 demo...but I can't seem to make it work right...too much latency. When I lower it from the audio settings the sound either gets cut off or there alot of "click/pops" in the sound. Never had this problem with any software amp sim before.
It's a shame because from what I could tell you can get some cool guitar tones.

I downloaded the TH1 demo...but I can't seem to make it work right...too much latency. When I lower it from the audio settings the sound either gets cut off or there alot of "click/pops" in the sound. Never had this problem with any software amp sim before.
It's a shame because from what I could tell you can get some cool guitar tones.

What interface / host app / operating system combination are you running?

I suggest you guys download the TH1 manual, it goes into a lot of detail.

Ok, I realised my problem was the fact that I didn't have demo version 1.1 with the IR module in it. But I've found that the IR cabs sound like shit compared to the cabinet modeller built in, something must be wrong, every setting I've changed doesn't help either.

Strange... post a clip...
Beware: when you cobine Recabinet IRs with the others I think you should flip the phase in one of the IRs, since Recabinet IRs have nagative phase IIRC