List of guitar ampsim software

Surprised not to see Thermionik in here...

I was using LePou's stuff for a while until I came across the Thermionik. I've got a ton of sims on my computer and nothing has been as responsive as Thermionik stuff. I barely touched the settings when I tried out the BE100 sim (FB100 in the sim) and it sounded killer. I've got Dimarzio Evolutions in my JEM, they're pretty high output, normally with an amp sim there's no difference in volume/gain/tone when rolling the volume knob down, but these guys got it pretty fuckin' good.

I recorded this clip about 2 minutes after I downloaded the demo, it's my JEM into Logic via Scarlett Solo, the FB100, a Mesa 4x12 w/57 IR and some delay from Logic....and my volume knob.

They've got a 2 week demo available on their site with a ton of KILLER amps, definitely worth checking out. The profiles are around $10 a pop to buy them, already got my money's worth!

http://kazrog.com/products/thermionik/download-thermionik-demo/

https://pvdhp7.wordpress.com/

Very interesting list of free amp-sims from some Russian guy. Amps include Krank Revolution, Krankenstein, 6505, Dual Recto, Engl Invader, JCM800 etc.

To me these sound great but I wonder what some of you guys with your mixing magic could do with these.
I'm a bit late on this one, but there are a lot of sims in that link.

Has anyone had a go with these? Results? I've been sticking with LePou's stuff for sims but would like to get some feedback before downloading a bunch of these.

I was using LePou's stuff for a while until I came across the Thermionik. I've got a ton of sims on my computer and nothing has been as responsive as Thermionik stuff. I barely touched the settings when I tried out the BE100 sim (FB100 in the sim) and it sounded killer. I've got Dimarzio Evolutions in my JEM, they're pretty high output, normally with an amp sim there's no difference in volume/gain/tone when rolling the volume knob down, but these guys got it pretty fuckin' good.

I recorded this clip about 2 minutes after I downloaded the demo, it's my JEM into Logic via Scarlett Solo, the FB100, a Mesa 4x12 w/57 IR and some delay from Logic....and my volume knob.

They've got a 2 week demo available on their site with a ton of KILLER amps, definitely worth checking out. The profiles are around $10 a pop to buy them, already got my money's worth!

http://kazrog.com/products/thermionik/download-thermionik-demo/

Thanks so much for the kind words! Your demo of expressive dynamics using Thermionik is actually better than the one I did. Such great playing and tone!! Definitely one of my favorite user clips ever.

Hello guys, I am a huge fan of amp sims, they give you illimited combinations and possibilities.
I spent some hours browsing the web to find out the references of many guitar amp simulators (more than 600).
The idea is that maybe you like the tones from some amps and want to know what sims you could use.
Hope you'll like the list and find it useful!
The list is here: , in the description you'll find the link to download it.