Line6 Registered Users - FREE PODFarm for September

Just thought I would mention that the ilok license "trumps" your devices so you may find yourself locked out of your platinum license. Not that that just happened to me or anything.

i knew this would be the case, but the convenience of having it on the ilok was a better option for me. untill before I switched to snow leopard, I could just load up the old gearbox plugin and get the extra models I wanted that way (my podxtpro has the model packs).

anyway, since switching to SL the gearbox plugin doesnt work so I wasnt able to access my additional models when my ilok is plugged in (i.e. all the time).

to cut a long story short, I wrote to line 6 about it and they gave me a free upgrade to podfarm platinum on my ilok! full marks to line 6!

basically now I have podfarm platinum on my podxt, and also on my ilok :D

with all that said and done, I only really use these for tracking and overdubs/leads/cleans and sometimes bass.

I'm using Podfarm a LOT more recently. It's pretty fucking good. It's annoying that they haven't sorted out their Snow Leopard/Logic 9 incompatibilities yet though.