Line6 Registered Users - FREE PODFarm for September

Thanks for sharing this, really stoked to have it for demos and the like. Totally couldn't justify BUYING it when I already paid so much for the damn PODxt and expansion packs.

Oh man, I'm loving it...

Had some doubts about shelling out the money for the iLok, since I have no other need for it as of now, and having the bad rep of the Line 6 stuff at the back of my mind (especially without the metal shop).

And yes, indeed, these sims HARDLY react like "the real deal" (there's no dynamic response whatsoever) BUT with using TSS and external impulses I had some very nice high gain tones dialled in no time.

Especially with the 800 and the Treadplate.

I'm stoked, wouldn't have expected that.

[UEAK]Clowd;8525076 said:
Wait I am confused.

If I buy an Ilok I can have podfarm for free?

Yeah, you either need an iLok or supported L6 hardware. You can register at L6.com even without owning any L6 hardware and get your free license up to the end of this month.

Will someone please explain to me why shipping an Ilok that is probably the size of my thumb costs $30??? fuck that.

Can I buy an iLok at guitar center or something?

edit: the answer is, it doesn't. $5.95 at musicians friend.

don't buy your Ilok from the Ilok folks, I guess!

My podxt has all of the extra packs installed. Does this mean i can use them through podfarm? Or do i just use what podfarm has and my podxt packs mean f all?

mmm
just got this.
not bad
dissapointed at the drive on the bass models. but otherwise tasty

My podxt has all of the extra packs installed. Does this mean i can use them through podfarm? Or do i just use what podfarm has and my podxt packs mean f all?
Yes... you can load all of the models from your packs on POD Farm.

Im stuck, ive transferred all the licence stuff to my Ilok but when I download PODfarm and install it, the desktop shortcut it creates can't find the .exe and there isnt one in the main folder? :S

EDIT: Seems to work as a "plugin" though, is there a standalone version avalible too?

Im stuck, ive transferred all the licence stuff to my Ilok but when I download PODfarm and install it, the desktop shortcut it creates can't find the .exe and there isnt one in the main folder? :S

EDIT: Seems to work as a "plugin" though, is there a standalone version avalible too?

No, this offer only includes the plugin version.

How is the jazz chorus emulation on this?

I _LOVE_ that amp in real life - does it come close? I need a good clean amp sim.