Reccomended Anathema album?

DarkFifl

Jul 11, 2002
Vilseck Germany
Visit site
I was told by a friend online that I would like Anathema since I am into Melodic Death metal and pretty much just metal in general.

Which Anathema album do you guys reccomend me buying?

Try the older Anathema...
I personally prefer the new style, but death metal, huh?

Originally posted by DarkFifl
I was told by a friend online that I would like Anathema since I am into Melodic Death metal and pretty much just metal in general.

hmmm.... melodic feath metal? i think you should try "pentecost III" mcd, also "serenades", "the crestfallen" ep, "the silent enigma" as well as demo tapes : "all faith is lost" (1991) and "an iliad of woes" (1990).

people! this is going too far! "alternative 4" and "judgement" are great albums but they aren't death-metal in any way!!

Originally posted by Light
I recommend......... 'Saviour'

no offense dude but you should stop trying to sound cynic. it just doesn't work really and you're kinda making a fool of yourself :erk: . take this as a friendly advice :)

Originally posted by Sopel
people! this is going too far! "alternative 4" is a great album but it isn't death-metal in any way!!

yeah but maybe we should try to get this guy into proper stuff :D

nah... if he likes death metal much he'll never listen to anathema again then. ;-)
i think first he should try to listen to early stuff and he will get into anathema much more with time. then he'll become anathemaniac as we are. he will regret that he has ever listened to anathema, hahahhahaha

no offense dude but you should stop trying to sound cynic. it just doesn't work really and you're kinda making a fool of yourself :erk: . take this as a friendly advice :)

as i always say to my young bro [11 years old], 'stop repeating in a silly way what i said in a clever way'. no hard feelings tho :cool:

Yes, you're right, Mehdi - I want to be just like you, but I'm afraid I'll never make the grade. Still... better to try and fail than not to try, etc! (*sniff*)

i got you exactly where i wanted to :heh: i like to get people pissed off on the internet :devil: and yeah, ego rules :cool:

cheers dude :oops:
i prefer to watch people getting pissed insted of getting pissed myself tho hehe :D