Help me find something like Anathema

klei

New Metal Member
Mar 22, 2004
Israel,Tel Aviv
Hi!!!
I like very much Anathema,but I have all their albumes,so I want something new.If somebody knowsenother group like anathema(as melodic and beautifull as anathema after The Silent Enigma),write please the names of the groupes. Do you know when will out their(Anathema's) new album?Excuse me for my bad english and thanks

none of those bands mentioned for me are close, porcupine tree - signify is a little close to something like judgement with the synths and guitars, but a different mood to it

klei said:
Hi!!!
I like very much Anathema,but I have all their albumes,so I want something new.If somebody knowsenother group like anathema(as melodic and beautifull as anathema after The Silent Enigma),write please the names of the groupes. Do you know when will out their(Anathema's) new album?Excuse me for my bad english and thanks
www.serotonal.tk serotonal@hotmail.com

If you like the last two albums more than others (AFDTOE and AND), try Muse and Radiohead. Heck, try them anyway, Muse is pure talent :)

But you will definitely like Katatonia, Opeth, My Dying Bride, Lacrimas Profundere, paradise Lost (maybe), Antimatter (Duncan Patterson's band), of course Pink Floyd (if you explain the tracklist of Eternity to a guy without giving the names of the songs, he first says it is the Wall :p)

Seems like these bands were already given above, but these are what I listen to as Anathema fan, and I'm sure even if you don't find what you're looking for, you'll love them.

The Gathering (as good as anathema IMO)
Cobolt (slomo emo rock from sweden: "Passoa" is ace)
Blazing Eternity (the last album "a world to drown in" must be something for you)
Sophia
Tenhi (watch out!)