Recent CD buys

Something from the last purchases...

Valkyria - Mystical Mass (CD reissue of this amazing Russian Prog Thrash band)
Alice In Chains - Facelift
Audioslave - Audioslave
Medieval Steel - The Anthology Of Steel
Coroner - Death Cult
Alligator - Cerebral Implosion (Italian Thrash similar to late Coroner somehow)

Does anybody know the status of the Gothic Slam and Ded Engine reissues by Raising Hell Records in the Divebomb store? Are those legit reissues or bootlegs of some sort? And will the first Gothic Slam album be reissued?

On back traycard it says they are licensed from original rights holder, however, could be about as legit as let's say a label like KRESCENDO RECORDS putting that text on their traycards.

I bought some wholesale not caring about legitimacy, honestly. Because I figured some people might want a copy since both are so rare (Ded Engine included) in original format. That is also the reason I took pictures of the release for the estore so people could look at them beforehand. If you scroll through images you can zoom in on everything.

They are silver pressed CDs, remastered (sound amazing) and look great. full color booklets with lyrics.

But again, I know how some people feel about boots on this page so that is information I have. I got the Ded Engine myself because I have never owned a copy. Thankfully I do now. :)

Does anybody know the status of the Gothic Slam and Ded Engine reissues by Raising Hell Records in the Divebomb store? Are those legit reissues or bootlegs of some sort? And will the first Gothic Slam album be reissued?

also, sorry for not seeing this question sooner. I didn't expect this section to be fielding questions about the estore. next time start a new thread or post in something other than latest CD buys and I will see it sooner. haha.

Rubicon Cross - S/T
AtmOsfear - Zenith
Reverend - World Won't Miss You - Remastered +4 Bonus Tracks
Reverend - Play God - Remastered +6 Bonus Tracks
Herbie Hancock - Mwandishi

Coming back from a Metal festival with...

Zero Hour - Metamorphosis
Twisted Tower Dire - Make It Dark
Opera IX - Anphisbena
Manilla Road - Crystal Logic
Dim Mak - The Emergence Of Reptilian Altars

And some more... waiting for the next fest to get something else.

Haha yes, I laughed so much when I saw it. One of the best parody covers ever. Also, if you have more than a passing interest in the band, maybe contacting them to reissue Blue Sky Mind on CD could happen. I know they wanted to years and years ago, but never happened.

Didn't post my latest Divebomb haul here, but it arrived today:

Insecticide - Extermination
Iron Angel - Hellish Crossfire
Reverend - Won't Won't Miss You
Reverend - Play God
Viking - Do or Die
Virus - Force Recon/Pray For War

Currently kicking off my listening spree with the Reverend EP!

Didn't post my latest Divebomb haul here, but it arrived today:

Insecticide - Extermination
Iron Angel - Hellish Crossfire
Reverend - Won't Won't Miss You
Reverend - Play God
Viking - Do or Die
Virus - Force Recon/Pray For War

Currently kicking off my listening spree with the Reverend EP!

Cool! :Smokedev:

Last ones for me, courtesy of Cruz Del Sur:

Ordained Fate - Demo Anthology
Phantom - same
Rosae Crucis - Fede Potere Vendetta
Trinakrius - Massacro
Fallen Angels - Rise From Ashes
Thunderstorm - As We Die Alone
Reflection - When Shadows Fall
Fool's Game - Reality Divine
While Heaven Wept - Triumph : Tragedy : Transcendence

Last cds for the moment, bless on European distros with some good taste in choosing things (not only crappy Death/Black that is the main trend now):

Wrath - Mutants
Captain Trips - The Dance Of Untruth
Naumachia - Black Sun Rising (Black Metal with Melodic/Industrial keyboard inserts)
Acid Reign - The Apple Core Archives

And, from a Russian mailorder:

Serdce - The Alchemy Of Harmony (Tech/Prog Death from Belarus)

What did you get fro Christmas? :D
I had something different too:

Le Orme - Uomo Di Pezza
PFM - L'Isola Di Niente (both Italian Prog Rock, the second one exists also entirely sung in English)
Litfiba - Viva Litfiba (double compilation of this Italian Rock band)
Sleep - Dopesmoker (at first it should have been a gift for my brother, but in the end I decided to keep it myself, maybe it would be too heavy and boring for him)

And right now, waiting for a package from Russia and a huge package from Greece to hail 2015 in the best (Metal) way!

EDIT: i was forgetting! An amazing package from Matt of Cyber Monday sale with Oracle, Toranaga, Raped Ape, Inner Sanctum, Manta Ray and Elysium! :wave: Thanks again, Matt!

What about pre-orders? I generally avoid them because I don't chase extra limited editions, but in this period I'm doing the exact opposite.
Just pre-ordered:

Morpheus Descends - anthology boxset

Cryptic Slaughter - Stream Of Consciousness (FINALLY re-released, only on double vinyl but I had to get the beautiful splatter white)

And in the next days I'll take new Deivos album on black case and little different artwork.

What about pre-orders? I generally avoid them because I don't chase extra limited editions, but in this period I'm doing the exact opposite.
Just pre-ordered:

Morpheus Descends - anthology boxset
I was pretty excited to hear Morpheus Descends would be getting a reissue, but Dark Descent going all out is actually disappointing. As someone who never owned the original, I don't really want to pay $28 + absurd shipping to hear this album. I get why it would appeal to a lot of people, but they should have done a standard edition as well.

I was pretty excited to hear Morpheus Descends would be getting a reissue, but Dark Descent going all out is actually disappointing. As someone who never owned the original, I don't really want to pay $28 + absurd shipping to hear this album. I get why it would appeal to a lot of people, but they should have done a standard edition as well.
Don't worry about this. In the near future they'll do also a standard repress without DVD, so price will be much lower.

I'm also surprised this edition isn't sold out yet, but I preferred getting a special copy this time, since I've been looking for their records for years. But I just can't get the reason for spending 40-50€ for a single CD/LP.

EDIT: Tapatalk didn't let me finish the post (maybe too long), and I forgot what I was saying.