Recent CD buys

At this point I more or less have every CD I want, so to get my new music fix i'm going to be upgrading some of my favorite albums to their 'japanese' or 'import' counterparts for the extra tracks.

Soilwork - The Panic Broadcast (either mailorder edition or japan import not sure, i know it has 13 tracks and a dvd though)
Elvenking - Red Silent Tides (Picture vinyl. Not a huge fan of vinyl on the whole but seeing as they are my favorite band I need this)

I cannot post my recent purchases because it will reveal that I am truly an addict and cannot help myself when the word "sale" or "grab bag" is put in front of me. it has been bad these past two weeks, REALLY REALLY REALLY bad.

However there is one i was super stoked on finding I will share.

JOE SATRIANI - Surfing With The Alien LP (in great condition)

I cannot post my recent purchases because it will reveal that I am truly an addict and cannot help myself when the word "sale" or "grab bag" is put in front of me. it has been bad these past two weeks, REALLY REALLY REALLY bad.

You can't post a teaser like that and then not post your purchases.

C'mon, spill it!

Robin Trower - Farther Up the Road
Anathema - Alternative 4 +4
Kadaver - Abra Kadaver
Megadeth - Super Collider (Best Buy)
Myland - Light of a New Day

Man, I was so bummed to discover the "Terminal Velocity" EP that's included on this reissue was an LP transfer! I love Steve Gaines voice, and bought this mostly for that. I did notice, however, that Lord's vocals on the "Guilty As Sin" album, were very similar to Steve's.

Huge difference in sound between the 1985 and 1988 releases, that this CD consists of.

However there is one i was super stoked on finding I will share.

JOE SATRIANI - Surfing With The Alien LP (in great condition)

:lol: Too funny!!!

g35sWii.jpg