Recent Purchases in music

Snowy Owl said:
What albums have you bought lately?

This week I got:

Sonata Arctica-For The Sake Of Revenge (live DVD/CD combo)
Lacuna Coil-Karmacode
Evergrey-Monday Morning Apocalypse
I'm in the need for bulk purchase and the new Evergrey is definiltely one of them. I'll also purchase the Pyramaze CDs. I have a wish list somewhere around here, but can't find it right now. I haven't checked out the Lacuna Coil yet, but I really did like Comalies, so that may be another one.

Rick Pierpont said:
I'm in the need for bulk purchase and the new Evergrey is definiltely one of them. I'll also purchase the Pyramaze CDs. I have a wish list somewhere around here, but can't find it right now. I haven't checked out the Lacuna Coil yet, but I really did like Comalies, so that may be another one.

The new Coil CD is very solid. You can tell it is kind of an attempt to capture a US audience, but it is still good. Not as good as Comalies, but still good.

Ahh...Xeno, my friend! Good to see you here! Hope you heard some Odin's Court and liked it.

I have a goal to convert all of my OSA people to the Odin's Court cause.

Yea well iv been a fan of Odin's Court fan..six months..and yea i like what i heard and read you're interview with them .

Rick Pierpont said:
Hahahaha!! THat was OBVIOUSLY an order that I didn't place! :lol:

Only because you have NO taste in good music what so EVAH! :heh:

I mean c'mon, PoS, OSI, & all your NU-Metal bands!
Pretty soon you'll be wearing baggy pants and piercings to Prog Power! :zombie:

Teee HEEE heeee! :lol:

J-Dubya

THis weekend I bought:

Bal Sagoth - Cthonic Chronicles

Vintersorg - Cosmic Genesis

Genius - Episode 1: A Human Into Dream's World

last cd i bought was Kalmah -the black waltz and it kicks ass

I love Swampsong. Will have to pick that one up.

Rhapsody - Live in Canada 2005 cd/dvd

Ooh, must buy! I wanted to see them and Manowar last summer but couldn't afford to at the time (wedding and all).

I just picked up Angra-'Temple of Shadows' LTD EDITION with the Rebirth World Tour Bonus DVD...its the whole show from Sao Paulo....Kicks ass

Neal Morse-Cover to Cover

The Snakes - Live In Europe with "Johnny" Lande on vox.
Also picked up The I&W/5YIAL DT DVD, new live DVD/cd by Shakra, and the new Vicious Rumor's DVD.....Can't wait til I have time to sit down and see these....

J-Dubya

dthead said:
I just picked up Angra-'Temple of Shadows' LTD EDITION with the Rebirth World Tour Bonus DVD...its the whole show from Sao Paulo....Kicks ass

Neal Morse-Cover to Cover
Angra rocks. I have the DVD, but I got it separately.

I recently got Zero Hour's new disc and OSI's new disc (special edition). Well, actually, those were in September. I haven't bought much lately. That DVD took a lot of $team out of me.