Recent Purchases in music

I most recently bought "Court is Now in Session" - Odin's Court...... ever hear of it?

Seriously now... Matt, you did a great job putting together that CD. Listened to the entire thing straight thru. I thoroughly enjoyed the layout, the music, and especially the interviews at the end - nice touch! :kickass:

I wished I could make your show on the 11th - certainly a 'must see' event.

And Snowy Owl, please don't mind my screen name. I wanted to post on here and couldn't think of a good name, so I did an offshoot of yours...

Tim

Tim! Hey! Thanks for stopping by and the feedback on the DVD. :)

Don't worry about Matt (Snowy Owl) - he'll probably be flattered that you used his name as a starting point. I laughed when I saw you name - made me chuckle for some reason.

It's all good about the 11th. Not sure where the wedding you are going to is located, but we'll go on around 11 or later, so maybe you'll have time to make it?...

Tim! Hey! Thanks for stopping by and the feedback on the DVD. :)

Don't worry about Matt (Snowy Owl) - he'll probably be flattered that you used his name as a starting point. I laughed when I saw you name - made me chuckle for some reason.

It's all good about the 11th. Not sure where the wedding you are going to is located, but we'll go on around 11 or later, so maybe you'll have time to make it?...

11 OR LATER......that leaves so much time for Jaeger bombs...especially if Jaxx does not open the doors on time(yeah right)lol....gotta warm up somehow:lol:

:lol: No thanks! :lol: Anyhow, I prefer my "bombs" with Tuaca not Jager, but definitely not before playing! If I had 4 before hitting the stage, I'd really "hit the stage." I'm definitely NOT a big drinker!

But....just think of the cool time changes you would be coming up with at the most inopportune time:lol:

No! I am the one and only Snowy Owl, all the others are just owls. LOL! :)

Recent Purchases:

Trivium-The Crusade
Angra-Aurora Consurgens
Tool-Lateralus
Blind Guardian-A Twist In The Myth
Communic-Waves Of Visual Decay
Therion-Box set of first 3 albums, all remastered! (Of Darkness, Beyond Sanctorum, Symphony Masses: Ho Drakon Ho Megas)
Kansas-Drastic Measures
Jon Oliva's Pain-Maniacal Renderings
Into Eternity-The Scattering Of Ashes