Recent Purchases

Allan

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2003
Copenhagen
Visit site
Saw this thread somewhere else, thought it was nice, seeing what stuff people are getting into and that. Also, I just bought some great stuff, so I felt like sharing.

TV2- Hits Well, naturally, I already have all the songs, but you can never have enough TV 2 cds, plus it was only a bit more than a normal cd, though it includes 2 cds and a massive dvd with some 30 live tracks plus all their videos, it's a new release even.

Bruce Springsteen- Born In The U.S.A. Must have album, I didn't have. Nice stuff.

Please add comments, expectations and first impressions and such to your buys, if you wish.

Can't remember the latest album, but the latest thing I've bought was Spike Lee Joints -dvd box including Do the Right Thing, Jungle Fever and Clockers, for 10 euros :tickled:

My only purchase before that was a return ticket to Bangkok for 664 euros :cool:

lamb - what sound (ooh :cool: )
swan christy - julian (had to review it, boss album! )
dead can dance - wake (is a compilation album, sort of best of, nice to have since i didnt wanted to buy the regular albums)
heideroosjes - sinema

was about to open a similar thread ;)

i got myself a copy of Polars by Textures, an upcoming dutch band (might specifically interest Achernar)
and... i got myself a 7-pound weighing copy of
0914294083.jpg

i just love that stuff, graphical wise :)

i think its still a fair price :eek: have fun seeing the world! keep us tuned in some thread when youre travelling :D

Mariner said:
lamb - what sound (ooh :cool: )

*is dead impressed* what sound is a fooking great album isnt it!! do you have the latest, between darkness and wonder? < its a winner too ill tell you that much :Spin:

anyway, latest purchases....hmm nothing really, newkie brown and beer. drinking is the necessity purchase when im waiting to be paid, clothes, books, cds can wait till the end of the month.....you should never never make beer wait.

yeh i guess im set to discover lamb now. always liked sweet and gabriel when it was on radio. so :)

i saw another one last week (fear of fours) for 12€ but i think i can get it even cheaper so i resisted so far :D
let me enjoy what sound first :) the titletrack is best imo. ooweee

My Dying Bride - Songs of Darkness Words of Light
They are back!!!!!

Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA - Allan what can I say!!! fucking amazing artist and the E street band are klass! Clarence on the sax!! watta guy..

My recent purchases would include ...well I bought a bag of chips today like.
I also am muchos appreciating the new my dying bride album track 3 and 4 especially.

Eric Draven said:
My last purchase was Anathema- A natural Disaster. Haven't bought much lately.
same for me, and before that it was the old dead tree :headbang: and antimatter's lights out and live at K13. so that's already a long time ago
i just don't have any money :erk:

013 said:
My Dying Bride - Songs of Darkness Words of Light
They are back!!!!!

Are u kiddin' ? This is their worst release since As The Flowers Wither. Someone please put the Bride out of pain !

drama_queen said:
Are u kiddin' ? This is their worst release since As The Flowers Wither. Someone please put the Bride out of pain !
aye, very weak album

uh i guess my last purchase must have been the crown - possessed 13 and disbelief - worst enemy