Recent Purchases

02_chevrolet_trailblazer_1.jpg
:D

(well.. its family purchase and on credit so maybe doesnt count)

havent bought any CDs this year yet.. tho I dunno any new one which would be worth it. (tips?)
I've bought 2 new pairs of Snoopy socks anyway. :)

the gathering - souvenirs
goldfrapp - black cherry

love the 1st one - had it for a while on my hd, so i decided to buy it.
the 2nd one is very nice at times but a bit mainstream - strict machine rocks tho :D

a beige-black and a brown.. (i have a light brown and a green already) :)

I think I'm snoopyholic.. i want this watch! :yell:
cartoonfansclub_1786_54368094

Dora said:
a beige-black and a brown.. (i have a light brown and a green already) :)

I think I'm snoopyholic.. i want this watch! :yell:
cartoonfansclub_1786_54368094

hihi I'm a snoopyfreak too :loco: Since I was born! Guess it's something in the genes. :Spin:

toolsofthetrade said:
was about to open a similar thread ;)

i got myself a copy of Polars by Textures, an upcoming dutch band (might specifically interest Achernar)
and... i got myself a 7-pound weighing copy of
0914294083.jpg

i just love that stuff, graphical wise :)
Yeah, I heard that and it's quite good. i got scared when I read somewhere they were another Meshuggah clone. They're not. Nice album, the production isn't that great though...

Mayhem - Chimera (they play in Groningen, 13 may !!)
Slayer - Reign in Blood (gotta have your classics)

This thread is about music, yeah? Sorry, just perusing hastily here. This week has been a most productive week for me actually, as far as the music arena goes. I have bought, Kataklysm - Serenity In Fire, Eyes of Fire - Ashes To Embers, MDB - SOD, WOL, Impaled Nazarene - All That You Fear, Agalloch - The Grey EP(FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!!), and In Flames - Soundtrack To Your Escape. All thus far have had lasting quality, and I will say that aside from the godly Agalloch, the MDB keeps getting better and better. Wontcha give it a chance?