Recent US politicals developments

kind of a "clever" move as well because if he's the leader of another party then when all the lawsuits and trials start he can spin it to look like the Establishment is Destroying Democracy by persecuting the Political Opposition and millions of people will eat it up

There is a CHANCE that he will be convicted which will prevent him from ever becoming president again. But hey, we all know that "rules" and "laws" don't mean shit anymore.

yeah but what i'm saying is that it don't matter

he gets convicted, he becomes a martyr

donald jr. can become the figurehead of the party and run in 2024

man, glad they called in 20000 troops for that inauguration. i wouldn't want anything to happen to lady gaga.

2nd mass casualty shooting on Applesauce Joe's watch. Gonna be a fun 4 years.

In other news, kids are still cages. But since Trump isn't in office, we don't care. Amirite?

And, Houston Texans dickhead QB is being accused of sexual misconduct with 14 women. But you'd never know it because he's black and doesn't fit the media narrative of an Evil White Man.

Go 'Murica

You republicans that mad you lost you start shooting at massage parlors and grocery stores?? What the hell are you trying to say J?? :lol:

I really dont think the shootings are politically motivated.

Im not mad Biden won, but the hypocrisy is just too deafening to ignore.

EDIT: I forgot rising gas prices. WOOHOO!

I'm 43, bro.

And yet you failed to respond to one of my points. Typical. :lol:

Seriously, what are your thoughts? Or are you gonna have to circle back around with an answer?

Unfortunate timing given their gun control agenda. These commie fucks know that their base bought firearms in droves when they failed to protect their far left favelas during the Baboon Lemur Mandrill World Tour, so they're rejoicing at said events. Never let a tragedy go to waste afterall.

First I heard about "DeShaun" or whatever his dumb fuck name is. Different culture, cant "judge." :erk:

I'm 43, bro.

And yet you failed to respond to one of my points. Typical. :lol:

Seriously, what are your thoughts? Or are you gonna have to circle back around with an answer?

Idk about deshaun , I've been seeing his name everywhere, but I'm all into sports more than anything but music these days. We always see the hesitation for minorities to be called dirt bags vs white (fe)male. Even see it on day 0 of the boulder shooter. Going from fat whitey to muslim always has them in a funk, no surprise so far with this case

Kids in cages thing is a convo going nowhere. Left leaning media hides what they don't like, right attacks. Vice versa when a republican in office

I remember reading an article about how gas prices fluctuate for presidents but don't remember anything from it.

Only replied in the beginning because of the joes watch shit :lol:

Last edited:
Looking forward to MLB season. Baseball's been my fave sport since I was 3. Been balls deep past few years, (watching 90-100 gms a year) Skipped last season due to shortened season and BLM cock worship.

Manfred's a pos, but cant miss the GOAT miss the playoffs for the 10th time lulz.

May, MAY, MAY, watch NFL sporadically in the fall. Dont havr a love for it, usually need to have a wager of some sort to root on a band of baboons.

Idk about deshaun , I've been seeing his name everywhere, but I'm all into sports more than anything but music these days. We always see the hesitation for minorities to be called dirt bags vs white (fe)male. Even see it on day 0 of the boulder shooter. Going from fat whitey to muslim always has them in a funk, no surprise so far with this case

Kids in cages thing is a convo going nowhere. Left leaning media hides what they don't like, right attacks. Vice versa when a republican in office

I remember reading an article about how gas prices fluctuate for presidents but don't remember anything from it.

Only replied in the beginning because of the joes watch shit :lol:

No worries, man.

Deshaun Watson is all over our local news. 14 massuesses have come forward alleging he whipped out his dong and stuff. At the same time, the guy is demanding a trade. Its a damn mess. Remember when ben Roethlisberger was accused of the same thing? News was all over it. Maybe its because Big Ben is *drumroll* WHITE!

Youre right. The fact the shooter is a muslim has them confused. Even Kamalalala's niece tweeted that he was white before the facts came out. Then she quickly deleted everything. Now a bunch of lefties are saying we shouldnt concentrate on his race. lolwtfman

Kids in cages is a big story down here because, well, the kids are in texas. Call me a cold hearted bastard, but send em back with the parents.

Biden didnt do himself any favors by shutting down keystone. That was straight pandering.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
Deshaun Watson is all over our local news. .... Remember when ben Roethlisberger was accused of the same thing? News was all over it. Maybe its because Big Ben is *drumroll* WHITE!

*scratches head*

tenor.gif