Recipes :grin:

to EGYPT...uhmmm a forgotten bone from somebody famous dead 3000 years ago would do for me :p
what on earth will get you to Egypt (apart from a plane!) Well I supose that probably somebody famous dead 3000 years ago, eh? :p

we´ll be waiting for those recipes...with the oven started!

fv

PD: Have fun in Egypt!!!

hey,witch!! Have fun in Egypt and take good care :)

I've heard it's a rather dirty country...

hmmmmmmmmm i'm too lazy to post a recipe so late at night :rolleyes:

/trollaki (who will cook yummy mousaka tomorrow)

Here's another recipe:

Macaroni and Cheese

-Look at back of Macaroni and Cheese box and it tells you how to cook it. Add in your favorite meat too and spices too!

Wow if that's not a complicated recipe then this is:

This is what I call "Meatous rareous eatess rawess like cannibaless does'th"

-Take some meat (Any kind of meat. Human will do fine for all you cannibals out there in messageboard posting world.)
-Put it in oven
-Make sure it doesn't burn
-Don't set yourself or the oven on fire
-Keep the oven temperature to less then 400 degrees fahrenheit.
-Cook it for quite a bit.
-Don't screw it up and/or burn it. Unless if you prefer it burnt then, eh char the bitch.
-Take out meat
-Put your favorite spices and/or herbs in it.
-Cool it down for a minute or two
-Put it on table
-Eat it with a fork and knife or like me, with my bare hands.
-Don't choke on it and make yourself look like a total retard for not knowing how to chew right.
-Don't over-eat
-Get High

(Way too much Kool-aid dranken today so now you know why all the hyperness and retardness!)

Sorry, sometimes I can't help being retarded. Oh well. Those are my recipes. I'll have more gourmet recipes in the following days. Beware!

Reactions: witch
strange thing thered...specially the thing about the meat...doesn't it really matter which meat you put in the oven??? that's amazing!!!! :p

Theredinthesky@ you are a strange kid :p strange recipes there :p
i'll take the macaroni and cheese one......the meaty thingies brings me nausea :ill:

what is Kool-aid??? coffeine drink or sth??

/troll (blah)

O.k. I gotta get rid of the any kind of meat and just put in Cattle Beef, Human meat, and Ostrich meat. Oh yeah Roast Beef and duck can be a good substitute. Or roast Roadkill for all the cheap bastards out there.

P.s. When talking about which roadkill meat you shove in the oven, use only human babies and cattle beef!

P.S.S. Screw the human babies. Sorry. I need to edit this out or the CIA will be on my tail!!!! :D

P.S.S.S Don't "screw" the babies! Just nevermind I posted this.

P.S.S.S.S I ran out of medication last night. That and I drank tons of Coca-Cola.

P.S.S.S.S.S Sorry I had to post this :D

P.S.S.S.S.S.S Bye :wave:

Melancholia said:
Theredinthesky@ you are a strange kid :p strange recipes there :p
i'll take the macaroni and cheese one......the meaty thingies brings me nausea :ill:

what is Kool-aid??? coffeine drink or sth??

/troll (blah)

First: Kool-Aid is a popular drink in the United States. Wait a second I could show you the recipe of it!!!!

-One cup of sugar
-One packet of Kool-Aid mix
-Two Quarts of Water

All you do is throw it in a juice container thing and mix in all the ingredients and bam you got yourself a nice cool sugary drink that will make you extremly hyper!

Second: I just need lot's of attention all the time! These recipes were past down by my Native American ancestors! :)

well,in fact we don't have Kool-Aid down here....but anyway,even if it tastes like juice or cola or even chocolate (mmmmm!!!) this one cup of sugar freaked me out a bit :ill:

i'd rather have a cup of sugarless nicely bitter coffee :D like now.....
good morning world :)

hehe,so you need attention?? then i'll say thanks for the recipes and keep them coming!!
even if this meat thing still brings me nausea :ill:

/trollaki (let's see when i'll get my lazy ass down to some recipe-writing)

Reactions: witch
Kool-Aid seems one of those products that, as soon as become popular, someone finds out that causes serious damage in the liver and loss of memory. :rolleyes:

|ng.

You guys have never heard of Kool-Aid? Wow. I hate these international differences! Kool-Aid was extremly popular in the World War 2 days. I like it. It's a pretty good substitute for juice. That and in comes in a billion flavors!

As for the coffee post thingy posted by Melancholia two or so posts ago: I agree with you. I have to stay up the whole night since I go back to school in T-Minus three hours from now. (It's 4:16 in the morning.) That being because I am so used to not going to bed until sunrise that I said to myself, that I am never gonna get to bed at 10:00 at night.

And also if you can't understand what I am saying: I'm extremly tired right now. That's why I must make a batch of Irish Coffee! That's it another recipe has entered this thread! :D

Irish Coffee

-Coffee
-Whiskey

Just add the two together. Add more coffee though. I saw this recipe thing at this half Vegetarian half Gourmet restaraunt. There's meat served there as well as fake-beef and stuff like that. MMMMMMM their breaksfast's are yummy!!! If you ever stop by Marquette, Michigan, USA (Located in the southern part of Lake Superior and home to the 3rd or 4th snowiest place in North America.), stop by The Sweetwater Cafe! I gotta stop babbling on now.Bye :wave:

uhmmm you made it to school???? because an Irish coffee at 4 at night and having to get up early for school is not the best combination :p

As for Kool-Aid...I had heard of it since I lived 8 years in mexico but I'm afraid I never came to try one...Now, i'm terribly curious to try this Mountain Dew you Americans have...Indeed, some of the international differences are a crap (specially on those we (europeans) loos) but you'll have hard to try Cacaolat or Trina...so I keep myself happy at that thought :p

fv

mmmmmmmmm a cacaolat or a trina piña would be ideal right now....mmmmmmmmm even if the latter has a strange taste of tuna :ill: and is a bit sour i liked when i tried it!!

Well,hearing that Kool-aid stems from war world 2 makes me not want to try it,it must taste like mothballs :loco:

yeah,indeed,did you manage to keep yourself awake in class???????? when i was still at school i was going to be at 2-3 quite regularly,sometimes even 4 and actually i quite made it cause my body had gotten accustomed to it...however i needed supermuch sleep in holidays and weekend to replace it!!

Thanks for the restaurant/café suggestion! :D

/troll (coffee in my veinzzzzzzzz)

Isn't Fanta amazing,btw??

Fanta? Um....I think I heard of Fanta soda-pop (Over in Michigan we just call it pop. Unless you guys call it pop too!?)
Well, the first day of school wasn't bad. I was a bit tired, but managed it. I got pissed off that I got assigned homework on the first day! I have an idea.....let's talk more about these international differences. Let's make a list of it and describe it! Or not, but here's my list of stuff:

-Pasties!!!!!!! Oh yeah. These things are so good. I think they originated in Scandinavia, Britain, or the upper peninsula of Michigan but I'm not sure. They are meat filled pastrys/pies (Similar to the british Meat Pie) with vegetables in it. It is extremly unhealthy but also very delicious. Extremly popular in the north woods!!!! (A.K.A Ontario (Canada), Upper Michigan, Minnesota, Manitoba (Canada), and Upper Wisconsin.)
-Taco Bell. I think this is only available in North America. It's a fast-food restaraunt chain that serves Mexican food at a resonable price.
-THE GREAT LAKES OF THE USA AND CANADA! You guys are really missing out on the beauty of Lake Superior's coast-line! In my opinion it's one of the most beautiful extremly large lakes in the World! Beware of the November Superior rainstroms! Out on Lake Superior they have waves as tall as most ocean waves and can sink a thousand foot (About a 300 meter) cargo ship in November. This is coming from my own experiance from the storms. It's like an in-land hurricane. The waves are so choppy and cold that they rival the great North Sea's waves! I've had a very bad experiance when I got really, really drunk and went swimming in the northern part of Lake Huron in late November. The temperature was around 10 degrees farheinheit (-9 degrees celsius or something like that!) outside and the water had relatively large waves.
-The measurment system differences! God I hate this. I really don't understand why the U.S. has to be one of the three countries to use a different measurement system instead of using the standard meter, liter, gram, etc... system. (The actual name for the system has lescaped my mind for a second.) It's too damn complicated to have to translate farheinheit degrees into celsius degrees.
-Football. You would think there weren't two sports that have the same name but no! The US has to have another sport for it! (Which by the way in US football (Kind of like rugby in a way for all of those who never heard of it. It's like it except that protective gear is worn.)
-Soccer. Can anyone tell me what the word "Soccer" means anyways? Damn it we (Us Americans and Canadiens.) can't for some reason call Soccer football!
-Baseball. Nothing like going to a stadium to watch a baseball game. Get a great Ballpark hotdog a pop (Soda-pop), and some peanuts and watching your team hit a home run and the ball come soaring towards you! You guys are missing out on that too! Although I am missing out on Soccer games! Those look like you guys are having the time of your lives!
-Kool-aid. I exlained it already.
-Hmmm what else? I give up!

Sorry for taking up all your time just to read some pointless babbling. I can't help myself sometimes! Anyways I'm done.

:D

We already have pasties, here. But mom always told me that they were bad, drugs are not good to me, a proved good child. :rolleyes: About the soccer thing... I don't know, we call it "fútbol" (an adaptation from the word football as well), but you're the american, ask your people. :p

The Great Lakes is a place I wanna visit someday, so... I'm not missing them at all.

|ng.

hey.. this is my first recipe :p

*Carrettiera* Pasta Sauce (from Sicily)

4,4 lbs Fresh Tomatoes
5-10 Basil leaves
4 garlic cloves
1 cup of warm water
salt
olive oil
Lighty parboil whole tomatoes (pick up the tomato and plunge it in warm water for few seconds), in this way it will be easy to peel them.
Use a 12 inches diameter pot (better if 4 inches height also)
Peel garlic cloves, then put them into the pot.
Peel fresh tomatoes (paying attention to recover the juice), [trash peels], chop them into small pieces (better to cut off the head side), then put this kind of mixture inside the pot.
Add 1/2 cup of water, 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 fl oz of olive oil.
Light up the ring then let cook for 20 minutes (low-medium fire), add basil leaves, then still cook for 5 minutes
to avoid the souce burn, add 1/2 cup of water, during the cook.
Stop cooking when the souce looks like a rough cream.

- Excellent during the whole year, this souce tastes like the real Italian summer -

/witch

witch@ mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
*saliva saliva saliva dripping to the floor*
pasta sauces who contain tomatoes are THE best ones :hotjump:

tonight i will cook pasta with a strange tomato sauce my mummy normally makes...it'll be my first time cooking it,but i hope it will be as yummy as mummy-s :D mmmmmmmmm

bavette with tomato sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okie to all@: 4 little questions from a curious troll:
1) which is your favourite fruit
2)which is your favourite vegetable?
3) which is your favourite sweet?
4)are you obsessed with any food in particular lately?

Me: 1) loves apples,bananas & peaches
2) tomatoes and lettuce (and zucchini and string beans´when cooked)
3) mmmmmmmm i think ice-cream and cakes but lately not those who are just chocolate
4)with quakers (oat flakes) and a bit with yoghurt....i want to eat from this stuff almost every day

/troll (about to burst from food overdose...time for coffee now me thinks)