Reclusiam ... "Enigmatic Funeral Doom"

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
Holy shit. I think I just found out about the best funeral doom album of '04. This is great, great, great stuff here. The entire debut cd is available for download for free on there website:

www.necare.net/reclusiam

Erik, JayKeeley, Marksveld, and any other fans of the genre should check it out.

AHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is going to be a hektic month of tracking stuff down and listening to it before the lists are made.

EDIT

THEY'RE FREE!!!! PRAISE JESU---- err... SATAN!!!!

You're right (well, you are the Doomsniffer so you're always right about this stuff but anyway...)

one song was enough for me to send an email to Ryan about the CD. IT MUST BE MINE!!!

I just finished listening.... dude this could totally make my list. Awesome stuff through and through. I think my favorite on the first listen was Enim Corpus Meum (Hill 60)

I'm totally getting this stuff.

NicodemiX said:
I'll try to listen to this stuff after I'm done rocking out to Cruachan.

So you liked that LP? I found it pretty damn awful myself, hopefully the lazy bums at the postal service will deliver the Satyricon CD to me on monday:bah:

This is cool, it's almost like Shape of Despair (done RIGHT) crossed with Esoteric and a bit of Skepticism... Yeh, this is nice, and considering the CD-R edtn of the CD retails for €4 from NOTHingness REcords I might very well pick it up, haha, and I who thought that my top 10 was pretty much settled

Evoken is the second best FD band ever.

I will check this stuff out later today. I still need to hear the new Esoteric too (it turned up in the mail the other day).