Recommend guitar wanking stuff!

rofl... "John Petrucci - Suspended Animation"

are you kidding me? i didnt think it was possible for someone not to hate this piece of shit

George Bellas- Turn Of The Millenium

I like Mind Over Matter a fair bit more. Much nicer production, and more memorable songs. Though the intro track off TOTM may be my favorite Bellas tune... that or Airborne. The newest, Venomous Fingers was mostly pretty crap though. If you end up digging any bellas, you MUST hear Extreme Measures, the album he did with Vitalij Kuprij, which, along with Vitalij's album with Greg Howe, High Definition, are two of the best neoclassical albums out there.

If self-indulgent music doesn't piss you off, and LaBrie's vocals won't drive you to suicide, just listen to some Dream Theater. It's not insturmental, but Petrucci is hawt, and there's some kickass drum and keyboard work in their, too.

And that fellow on bass. I'm sure he's good. Or something : )

I like Mind Over Matter a fair bit more. Much nicer production, and more memorable songs. Though the intro track off TOTM may be my favorite Bellas tune... that or Airborne. The newest, Venomous Fingers was mostly pretty crap though. If you end up digging any bellas, you MUST hear Extreme Measures, the album he did with Vitalij Kuprij, which, along with Vitalij's album with Greg Howe, High Definition, are two of the best neoclassical albums out there.

Yeah, definately check out the two Vitalij Kuprij albums.

hi porgmetolpenguin, long time no c, how u doin bro :):);)):00;0:;0):):)

So we cross paths again... :heh:

Good to see u as well mate... :lol:

Back on topic, another album to check out would definately be Ron Jarzombek's solo album 'Theoretically Speaking Of Solitary Confinement' Its absolutely unbelievable! :headbang:

edit: I forgot Liquid Tension Experiment...like them a lot

thanks....
no you silly, liquid tension:

250px-Dscn3156-daisy-water_1200x900.jpg

:loco:

:erkflower: :erkdance: