Recommend me Stuff

Try Angel Corpse, Bizarre Emblaming, Mithras, and Scarve.

Upward Battle is horrible. They ripped off Exhumed's cheesy blastbeats, and the singer is terrible.

Profånity said:
Westlife
N-Sync
Boyzone
Backstreet Boys
If I wanted you to be a faggot, i'd have asked. As it stands, your only making yourself look even gayer than you are.

As for everyone else, thanks for the recommendations ^^

*gets to work downloading it all*

Tanith said:
Alright, i'm all out of ideas as to what bands I need to look into, so I figured i'd get you guys to recommend me stuff.

And for the record, my favourite bands =
Immolation
Myrkskog
Zyklon
Decapitated
Exhumed
Nice one. I don't come across many people that like Myrkskog, let alone rate them as highly as I do.

I'd say have a look out for Tidfall, preferrebly their second album 'Instinct Gate'. DL the song "Mindraper", very Deathmachine era Myrkskog bar the symphonics.

Hate - Awakening of The Liar
You like Decapitated so I'm willing to bet you'd enjoy this album. 'Twas one of my favourites of 2003.

Noctiferia - Per Aspera
You might dig this. its sorta symphonic DM from Slovakia. Its got great production and its pretty similar to Morbid Angel. Great stuff.

Sirius - Spectral Transition
I'm surprised no one has mentioned them already. You will love this album. Its syphonic Death/Black. Sorta makes me think of Emperor if they went a bit Death Metal.

Myrkskog - Deathmachine is very good. Sinthetic Lifeworm is a great song.

As for Tidfall, is Instinct Gate better than Nucleus? Because Nucleus isn't too hot.

Shoo Vehemence! Shooo! Everyone already knows how great you are!!!

I also third Myrkskog, they're brilliant! Deathmachine is one HELL of an aggressive and misanthropic album...and Superior Massacre has even tastier riffing.

SculptedCold said:
I also third Myrkskog, they're brilliant! Deathmachine is one HELL of an aggressive and misanthropic album...and Superior Massacre has even tastier riffing.
Man, i like you better every day. there's so few people that like 'Superior Massacre'. Loads of people slag it off. :erk:

Got both Myrkskog albums... I'd say 'Deathmachine' is better, but 'Superior Massacre' most certainly shouldn't be slagged off, tis a good album.