Behemoth
Crionics
Damnable
Damnation
Decapitated
Dies Irae
Dissenter <--- Check these guys out!
Esqairal
Hate <--- You HAVE to hear their latest album "Awakening of The Liar"!
Hell-Born
Lost Soul
Sceptic
Thy Disease
Trauma
Vader
Yattering

I COULD just trawl through all the Polish DM bands listen on Metal Archives but i'd rather have people recommend me bands (and albums) so i know whats good.

thanx :headbang:

check out
Parricide - illtreat(US dm style)
neuropathia - graveyard coyboys(more goregrind sounding)
Pathalogicum
lost soul(morbid angel influence)
and a few that i cant think of atm...

Yeh thy disease fucking rule...anyone know where i can get any of their albums?

ALaRum said:
check out
Parricide - illtreat(US dm style)
neuropathia - graveyard coyboys(more goregrind sounding)
Pathalogicum
lost soul(morbid angel influence)
and a few that i cant think of atm...

Yeh thy disease fucking rule...anyone know where i can get any of their albums?

I DL'd a Parricide song yesterday from their labels site. Pretty good and i've heard good things about their latest album. I'll check out Neuropathia and Pathalogicum.

Ageless said:
yeah, Polish DM, in my opinion, is definitely the best from any country.
Yeah, they don't have as many death metal bands as the US or Sweden, but I have never heard a Polish dm band that is not very good, while the US the Sweden definitely have their share of not-so-good dm bands.

Why do you want DM from a particular country? Can't you just say - I want some good death metal bands regardless of where they come from.

ps Czech Republic is better.

Jondur said:
Why do you want DM from a particular country? Can't you just say - I want some good death metal bands regardless of where they come from.

ps Czech Republic is better.

Poland produce the best DM on the planet and want to get into more bands. Simple.

Czech Republic are better are football, but not at DM.

Give me some Czech bands to check out, please.

If Lykathea Aflame are Czech's best band then I doubt the others you've listed will be anygood either. Lykathea are waaaaay overrated. I was quite disappointed with 'Elvenefris', I didn't believe the hype surrounding it, but was expecting a great album. I can only be bothered to listen to about 3 songs from it and even then it bores me.

erik@digitalmetal said:
Hey mryskog, I just recently got some stuff you might like from poland:

Lux Occulta "the mother and the enemy" (now this IS side project of Decap.)

Serpentia "Dark fields of pain"

hey Erik, i've had Lux Occulta's 'TMATE' for about a year now, i think. Great album, shame not so many people know about them. Never heard of the Serpentia so i'll see what i can find on them. thanx.

Thanx Valgalder, i'll add Dominium to the ever growing list of bands to check out.