Recommendation: Beehoover

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
I've actually mentioned this band a few times on here in the past. Two-piece outfit (bass/drums) from Germany who play idiosyncratic, heavy music. If you dig the Melvins and Big Business (think of that quirky heaviness) then you'll dig these dudes.

More shit on jewtube. Their latest album Concrete Catalyst is awesome and all the songs flow into each other. Their album prior, Heavy Zooo, also rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen these blokes live in 2009 at the Roadburn an their set was so cool. Unfortunately the first album did not tickle my fancy that much (wasn't in the style that much anymore at the time). What I'm hearing from Concrete Catalyst will not turn the tide but it's better, and actually quite brilliant. Loving the forays into eccentric crooning.

Ellestin's reco fagscale : 7/10

drapeau-gay.gif
drapeau-gay.gif
drapeau-gay.gif
drapeau-gay.gif
drapeau-gay.gif
drapeau-gay.gif
drapeau-gay.gif

Kinda odd but I'm not really digging it. I do like the artwork, and generally I support bass/drum duos since I looooooove playing in them, but I don't think I'm feeling this one so much. I'll give it another chance later, I wanna try and be really open-minded about the recothangs this time 'round.

Just so you don't keep responding to yourself. I loved the tracks. I just need to buy them and listen to them intently.