Recording commences on new album.

GreggSuspyre

May 31, 2005
New Jersey
www.myspace.com
I have been busy since 9:30am and sleep is long overdue, but I had to post that today we started recording drum parts for our next album. Three songs are done tracking and a fourth is almost there. Gabe is one of the best drummers with whom I've worked (out of dozens); Suspyre fans are going to be in for something very different this time.

We're going to make an effort to keep this forum updated to have ensure we provide solid documentation for this album. Spoilers will come soon as well!

Very nice :)

Looking forward to the results :) I'm very curious as to what's going to be different from previous times.

Any chance the spoilers will be video fragments? :D

I have a feeling the next CD will be sick! Oh, well. Suspyre is a blind buy for me, anyways, especially after When Time Fades.

Hm...I just checked out what flight to the NYC area would cost for me. If I book way ahead of time, there's flights for less than 200 dollars! I'm getting all sorts of excited :) If you guys announce your release party quite some time ahead of the actual date, I'm definitely considering flying over the Atlantic to buy my copy of the new album off you personally :D (that 200 dollars is ofcourse without fees and taxes, but still :) )

Ya know, my wife owes me a trip. Last September she went to Vegas with a few friends, and next week she is heading to New York with the same friends. I think it's time I get my own trip.

So, when is the release party??? :)

Not many of my facebook friends like the same kind of music so I was only able to get 2 to "like" Suspyre. I had hoped for a couple more but so far no dice (one guy is never on facebook). Sorry, Gregg :(

Not many of my facebook friends like the same kind of music so I was only able to get 2 to "like" Suspyre. I had hoped for a couple more but so far no dice (one guy is never on facebook). Sorry, Gregg :(

I'm hoping this album appeals to a much wider audience. With the exception of some songs, I wouldn't even call it "metal" :eek: