Recording commences on new album.

It's quite still at the forum!!!!
Will there be an update about the new album?
When will the album hit the universe, and my cd-player as soon as it comes out?

Please, put some things at the forum, members of one of the greatest bands at the moment.

Greetz
Metalprogger from the Netherlands

It's quite still at the forum!!!!
Will there be an update about the new album?
When will the album hit the universe, and my cd-player as soon as it comes out?

Please, put some things at the forum, members of one of the greatest bands at the moment.

Greetz
Metalprogger from the Netherlands

We're still pushing forward with the album. The drums are finished (for now, at least). Clay has tracked vox on a few tunes and we're booked to get more down soon. Gregg and Andrew are consistently working to get the exact guitar sound they want, so I'm never entirely sure whether or not they'll keep what they've recorded. :D And April has laid down keys on a few tracks.

I apologize I can't give more details, but I live pretty far away from the studio, so I don't get to get out there as much as I'd like. Gregg usually gives pretty thorough recaps on the recording process. I have a feeling you will see one of those soon.

Regardless, we're working hard to get you some delicious progressive music soon. :headbang:

My arbitrary release date is "sometime before my wedding" (September 23rd). Things have been picking up recently, so I'm predicting everything will be recorded by the end of June.

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! I'm happy that all of us have something to look forward to this summer.

Gregg: think I could enjoy a trip to NYC and include both your wedding and a Suspyre release party as a highlight of my journey? Or don't you wanna plan both that close together? Or invite me to your wedding :p? (Both totally understandable :) )

I've kinda included a Suspyre release party in my yearly travel plans, as long as it doesn't colide with my Progpower EU plans, and hoping it'll be at some dates I can take the time off to visit :D

Gregg: think I could enjoy a trip to NYC and include both your wedding and a Suspyre release party as a highlight of my journey? Or don't you wanna plan both that close together? Or invite me to your wedding :p? (Both totally understandable :) )

I've kinda included a Suspyre release party in my yearly travel plans, as long as it doesn't colide with my Progpower EU plans, and hoping it'll be at some dates I can take the time off to visit :D

Haha, that'll be cool if you came by for the festivities! However, our wedding is going to be at Disney World in September (in Orlando, Florida, which is over 1,100 miles south). I'd like to have the release party earlier, if possible. Of course, it all depends on when the CD is mixed, mastered, and duplicated, but I have a feeling a summer release is a good goal.

Haha, that'll be cool if you came by for the festivities! However, our wedding is going to be at Disney World in September (in Orlando, Florida, which is over 1,100 miles south). I'd like to have the release party earlier, if possible. Of course, it all depends on when the CD is mixed, mastered, and duplicated, but I have a feeling a summer release is a good goal.

Disney World, eh? Think you could move that date back 2 months? I'll be there in the middle of November and would love to crash the party.

:loco: