Recording Diary

21st June it's on it's way to Finnvox, so providing everthing is OK mid-July it goes to the pressing plant, so I see no reason that it shouldn't be out Early August...

It's going to be fun getting the DVD element up together, but I'm looking forward to it. We're putting together photo galleries and any extras we can lay our hands on to make it as full as possible, with maybe a small video interview section on there. Early days yet, but it might be a laugh !

Dee has one more solo to deliver tomorrow for St Matthieu & then the final mixes will be done this weekend.

So it looks like we are totally on time for once, and the album will be in the post to Finnvox on Monday.

WooHoo !

I got the Shadow's Scent vid today in my mail! :D Very nice , impressed by it for being you know a first endeavour into a music video and all and yes the castle was straight out of someone's fairytale. +grin+

Kitty said:
I got the Shadow's Scent vid today in my mail! :D Very nice , impressed by it for being you know a first endeavour into a music video and all and yes the castle was straight out of someone's fairytale. +grin+

Glad it arrived OK Kitty - sorry it took me a while. So the NTSC version worked Ok then ?