Recording in January?

Listened to the song three times now and I must admit I don't find his voice *that* terrible. It is weaker than Mike and Peter but not too shabby at all - if anything, I just think he sounds raw as hell. Looking forward to the album :)

I'm wondering if the fuckers in the band didn't have the guts to tell Nick, when they heard how awful he sounded in the studio, that "Hey man, maybe this wasn't the right decision after all..."

Actually the guys were really impressed with Nick ;) i like the song but there's something wrong with the mix or the file compression,dunno just something doesn't sound right...

Well, I guess they are back to the RTC-sound. Pretty awesome track, vocals do sound a bit weird though. Time will tell, but it sounds like TFM will keep the crown.

Was refering to "..But there's something wrong with the mix or the file compression,dunno just something doesn't sound right..."
Sounds like you have heard another version?

Was refering to "..But there's something wrong with the mix or the file compression,dunno just something doesn't sound right..."
Sounds like you have heard another version?

Nope i just feel the vocals are mixed kind of in the background...and a few other ppl kinda feel the same...dunno i guess we just have to wait for the release :)