Recreation Dayis finally finished !/ Done / Finito...

Nosferatu6

Feb 12, 2002
www.evergrey.net
After 2 months pre-production and 8 weeks in the studio we have finally come to the result we hoped for and I promise... you will all shit your pants..( at least we did ) ; )
so be sure to harass Mike when he gets to Atlanta cause he will bring a copy for people to listen to ...
well thats all form the evergrey camp for now be sure to check out the www.evergrey.net for updates and news .

Hehe...I'm never really sure of where to post, on the list, this board or both........but since I'm currently here: this is great news :headbang:
Has a possible release date been set already? (sorry if that was asked before I simply forgot :rolleyes: )

And what about that part with Mike and a copy of the new record? Will he be sent to Germany as well!? :D

Congratulations! Hope you're satisfied with the result after all the hard work. Now if someone could just send over a copy to Tokyo I'd be very happy indeed ;) I need more converting material damnit :)
Oh well, I'll just have to wait like everyone else. Here's to another 3-4(?) looooong months :headbang:

Till next week in Atlanta!!! I think many fastbeers for Mike and I will have me a new Evergrey cd!!! LOL J/k :headbang: I am really just llooking forward to hearing it!!! Booooo yaaaaaaaa!!!

Bear