Pre-Order the Limited Edition NOW!

Damn. I can't buy the package :cry:
In Germany it only works with Visa or Mastercard which I don't have :(
I hope there will be another way to buy the limited edition soon. I really WANT it! :headbang:

Pricey is one thing, having a limited edition t-shirt and other goodies that others won't is worth it if you ask me.
How many people will become Evergrey fans in the future, look back and think "Damn, wish I'd got that"? How many of us are going to look smug while we're wearing them?! I know I will!

Just ordered my vip package now... Cant wait! i also missed the size so i ordered small... :lol: Wrote them a mail, so hope they send me Large :lol:

I don't think I saw this mentioned here (or the EG website) - the last day for preordering will be August 20th. Just a heads-up for those who didn't preorder yet and are wondering until how long they can think about placing an order.

I don't think I saw this mentioned here (or the EG website) - the last day for preordering will be August 20th. Just a heads-up for those who didn't preorder yet and are wondering until how long they can think about placing an order.

So, they can't bear with all the signing anymore?!! ;) :headbang:

I want it, but 40 euros is a lot of money. I'll just get the regular edition, because ultimately, the album is what really matters :kickass:

Unfortunately I think you're out of luck, FarOffGrace... the page said the last day to pre-order was August 20.

Unfortunately I think you're out of luck, FarOffGrace... the page said the last day to pre-order was August 20.

Unbelievable! I never read that!
I tried many times to purchase but PayPal sucks and I couldn't complete my payment because I kept getting connection errors.
That's absolutely frustrating.
I am the #1 fan in this whole country and I need a vip package with S t-shirt.
Someone help me!:cry:

Hi all,
someone knows how long takes the package shipping? And if the package has been shipped at order's time or now after the completion of all the orders? I need the T-SHIRT before the end of summer!!! :headbang:

Hi,

Is the pre-order over ? I was waiting to get my payment to order it, and now that I'm one day from getting my money, I think the pre-order is over ... can anyone confirm this to me please ?

Exact the same thing happend to me, I´m really disapointed...most of my self that didn´t order before my vacation last week :erk: And one more thing...I had also totally missed the info about that the preorder ended 20th of August...too bad.

If anyone of the Evergreys reads this, is ther any way to make an order even though the date has expired?

Cheers!

Exact the same thing happend to me, I´m really disapointed...most of my self that didn´t order before my vacation last week :erk: And one more thing...I had also totally missed the info about that the preorder ended 20th of August...too bad.

If anyone of the Evergreys reads this, is ther any way to make an order even though the date has expired?

Cheers!

I didn't knew that either, I'm going to send an e-mail to their contact to ask for that info ...

hugz