Pre-Order the Limited Edition NOW!

Thorn23TX

Marked By The Triangle
Jun 16, 2005
Dallas
Go check out the main Evergrey page to order your copy of Torn plus some really cool swag like I just did! Here are the details copied from the page (if for some reason you haven't immediately clicked the link already): :lol:

EVERGREY - TORN
Germany: September 19 • Europe: September 22 • USA / Canada: September 23

EXCLUSIVE VIP Pre-Order Package

Evergrey - Torn
Only available from Evergrey! The VIP package contains:
• TORN Limited Edition (includes bonus track) •
• One T-shirt, specially made and only available with the VIP package •
• One signed postcard •
• One exclusive Evergrey guitar pick •
We will make sure you have your package on the release date for your Country!
Take this opportunity to support Evergrey and get some killer, exclusive merch at the same time!
Price: 40 Euro + Shipping.

Sweet! As much as I want that VIP package...it being 40 euros (not to mention shipping) and the fact that the euro is kicking the US dollar's ass right now is definitely enough to prevent me from spending money I don't have.

I did, however, go onto Amazon.com and I saw that they are offering the Digipak version (which comprises the first 6000 copies printed) for $18 and it contains a bonus track called "Caught In A Lie." Sounds pretty tasty...:cool:

Its great to have a tangible release date, too!

Go check out the main Evergrey page to order your copy of Torn plus some really cool swag like I just did! Here are the details copied from the page (if for some reason you haven't immediately clicked the link already): :lol:

Hey Todd,

When you ordered this, did it give you a size option for the t-shirt?

Hey Todd,

When you ordered this, did it give you a size option for the t-shirt?

Hi, Mike!

There wasn't a place that I noticed on the PayPal site to indicate a size for the shirt. I was so excited to get the order in that it didn't even occur to me to think to look for a size. They also didn't ask me what color guitar pick I wanted... :lol:

I'm sure I can email sales@evergrey.net to ask them though... I'll let you know what they say.

P.S. Did you get anything in the mail from me recently?

Hope there is enough to go around! i will be leaving for the holidays tomorrow, and i will order as soon as i get back...

If you See it today.. the end of the page it'll be the sizes available
=)
I Dont know.. i think you can only chose if you alredy have an acount on paypal .. because the first time that i enter the site i dont see the sizes..

EVERGREY FOREVER
:worship:

It looks like they've updated the main webpage now to include a drop down for sizes (along with a tiny picture of what the shirt looks like.)

Well, I'm definitely interested in this but I just sent Tom a message asking if he can print some bigger sizes because there's no way in hell I'm going to fit into an XL. I'll probably still buy the VIP package regardless if I can wear the shirt or not. I MUST have everything Evergrey. :]

Thanks a lot Thorn. Loaded up the forum and 10 seconds later was a little bit poorer. They shouldn't make PayPal so easy and so fast! :p

I think the t-shirt looks a bit odd with the massive stamp across it. What does everyone else think?

Thanks a lot Thorn. Loaded up the forum and 10 seconds later was a little bit poorer. They shouldn't make PayPal so easy and so fast! :p

I think the t-shirt looks a bit odd with the massive stamp across it. What does everyone else think?

I can't believe it took you so long, Laevus... I was poorer in just under 5 seconds. Glad I could be of help, though (oh and in the effort of full disclosure I didn't post until AFTER I ordered mine - I'm helpful but not that helpful.) :lol:

Regarding the shirt... I ordered it sight unseen (no picture was posted when I ordered) and yeah, I think the stamp is a bit odd on the front. I would prefer it if that stamp was on the back of the t-shirt. I didn't notice it at first, but the album art seems to be printed in a subtle way underneath that stamp, which is really cool. As a promotional tool/collector's item I think it works well. It probably won't be a shirt I will wear for years and years, but probably for at least the few months after the release of Torn. On the other hand, it's a grey shirt (how shocking that I will have a metal shirt that isn't black!)

Hopefully it does arrive on 9/23 as promised so I can wear it proudly to ProgPower USA in Atlanta as I will leave on 9/24 (and who wouldn't want to listen to TORN repeatedly on a 2 hour flight to Atlanta, anyway?) :headbang:

First I saw it today, I mailed a friend who owns a credit card to order it for me

i'm so curios about the guitar pick.........:headbang: and the postcard..........:kickass: and the shirt............. :OMG:

oh, and... by the way, the CD. ;-)

But I wonder if this stamp is true. It's a little bit... strange I think. A cool special designed t-shirt would be really cool, but this stamp?

okay, it's cool to wear it in concert.

One question: what is with everyone (like me) who ordered before there was this box for the shirt size?

cheers!