Evergrey PREORDERS EARLY OPENING

Did you really have to release this before salary day? Seeing as last month was Christmas, money is a bit tight at the moment :cry: Oh, well I just have to wait until the 25th and pray that there's one package left.

Hey Tom

I'm interested in the package but I'm wondering what the T-shirt looks like!
If I like the design then it's pretty likely I'm going to buy the package :cool:

My limited edition Torn t-shirt is still one of my favourites, and one of my favourite things about it (apart from the obvious band name and logo) is that it's grey! Hoping the new t-shirt is the same shade of grey as well.

Have to admit that I'm surprised that you don't know what the t-shirt will look like Tom! I would've expected the band to have a say on what designs get printed.

Hey all, so I live in Canada, and I decided to order the limited edition 55 Euro package (which looks awesome), and I got confirmation that Paypal processed the payment, but I have yet to get anything from the site... is this normal? Or did something go wrong in the ordering process? Most sites tend to send out a "Hey, we got your payment, thanks... here's your order number", which is why I ask.

Hey all, so I live in Canada, and I decided to order the limited edition 55 Euro package (which looks awesome), and I got confirmation that Paypal processed the payment, but I have yet to get anything from the site... is this normal? Or did something go wrong in the ordering process? Most sites tend to send out a "Hey, we got your payment, thanks... here's your order number", which is why I ask.

Yes...
i've also ordered some days ago.
For "TORN special package" i've waited roughly a month to get the package.
Usually the collect some orders and then they send the packages.

Just wait :)

Yes...
i've also ordered some days ago.
For "TORN special package" i've waited roughly a month to get the package.
Usually the collect some orders and then they send the packages.

Just wait :)

Great! Thank you! I was just worried because I got no email from Evergrey store saying that they got my payment. I'm sure everything is ok though.

Yeah me too, I sent them a couple of e-mails also asking to confirm the order and that they received the payment but no answer more than a week now.
I was waiting for something like "Hey, we got your payment, thanks... here's your order number" too :kickass:

Damnit... I was in hospital for last month and missed this great pre-order... Is there any possibillity to obtain one more copy? Or maybe someone wishes to sellit off?