Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Rocky Raccoon

I am the Walrus
Feb 24, 2004
Auckland, New Zealand
So what does everyone here think of this band? Alot of people have been singing their praises lately but my personal opinion is that they are just a really average band that does nothing what so ever for me... I've read Anthony Keidis's Autobiography though and it was quite a good read, I knew they were druggies but not to that degree... Maybe if they spent more time creating music instead of taking druggs, they might be a more interesting band... or maybe not?

Thoughts?

Anthony: "Let's release a new single!"
Flea: ""Fuck yeah! Hey let's do what U2 do and write a new song which sounds the same as the single off our last 3-4 albums! Everyone will fall for it!"

** Anthony grabs cellphone, calls songwriting team **

lmao spot on hahaha

its funny you should mention U2 coz thats the band I brang up to my mate (who loves the Chilli's) to illustrate the point of releasing the same material over and over

I notice that John Fruciante is credited as part of "The Mars Volta group" on Amputechture...

Does anyone know how big of a roll he plays? I realize he does none of the writing... (thank fuck)

You are all forgeting one thing.

ee10224128a00539c7f72010.L.jpg

Audun_Of_Bodom said:
RHCP suck total ass and I want to beat anyone that says there good on this forum then go to the LOG post and say LOG suck

They both suck, but at least RHCP has some significance, even if its only to get kids to listen to rock music instead of pop shit.

Benighted1 said:
I notice that John Fruciante is credited as part of "The Mars Volta group" on Amputechture...

Does anyone know how big of a roll he plays? I realize he does none of the writing... (thank fuck)

he plays all the guitars but the solos are split btween him and omar