Red Hot Chilli Peppers

RHCP sucks basically. Some (not all) of John Frusciante's solo work is really nice though.

The Hubster said:
Oh yes I forgot - this album STILL doesn't touch what Mike Patton could write in his sleep.

I dont remember anyone saying anything about Mike Patton.

Elitist asshole. Blood Sugar Sex Magik is one of the greatest rock records ever recorded, and I'd rather listen to that than anything Patton's ever done, including Angel Dust and Bungle. (everything else is weak)

Brooks said:
I dont remember anyone saying anything about Mike Patton.

Elitist asshole. Blood Sugar Sex Magik is one of the greatest rock records ever recorded, and I'd rather listen to that than anything Patton's ever done, including Angel Dust and Bungle. (everything else is weak)

yea album of the year and King for a day are soooo weak:rolleyes:

Benighted1 said:
but does Fruciante perform on stage with TMV? Im only asking because TMV are comming to NZ in December and the Chilli's as far as I know, are not

They get their 'sound manipulator' and At The Drive-In's former bassist (paul/pablo hinojos or something like that) to take up the second guitar slot.

Not a big fan of RHCP. I find frusciantes solo stuff more listenable.

Kenneth R. said:
congratulations on being a closedminded angsty metalhead. long live the stereotype!

that said, RHCP rocks.
WTF I like other kinds of rock aside from metal I havn't always liked metal. Even when I listen to normal rock I just never like RHCP

I agree with most here about BSSM, a good album - although so overplayed that I can never listen to it. The rest seems pretty forgettable for the most part. It's funny how they really seemed to hit stadium proportions as a band when they got really boring. Or maybe it isn't.