REDEMPTION's new album available early (exclusively) at ProgPower USA

If there isn't a 1-copy limit, I would extremely appreciate someone snagging an extra copy and then mailing it to me, since it would still allow me to get a physical copy well in advance. I am willing to Pay-Pal you the money ASAP, including what it would cost to ship it. I would be eternally grateful for this, so if anyone is interested, please let me know.

If there isn't a 1-copy limit, I would extremely appreciate someone snagging an extra copy and then mailing it to me, since it would still allow me to get a physical copy well in advance. I am willing to Pay-Pal you the money ASAP, including what it would cost to ship it. I would be eternally grateful for this, so if anyone is interested, please let me know.

If I can get 2 copies consider it done!

I have to say, I am morally opposed to limiting anybody's purchases. It's Ken's call as the retailer, but I have to imagine if somebody walks up and wants to buy 200 copies, he (and I) will both be quite pleased! :)

All I can say is I have encouraged Ken to be well-stocked.

We will have a very reasonable quantity on hand but I expect us to travel back to NJ with exactly zero. At the moment I'm trying to decide if we will limit sales. Normally I am opposed to doing something like that but if people start buying 5 at a time so they can dump them on Ebay a month ahead of street date...well I'd rather not go that route. I might limit it to 1 per person on Friday and have no limit on Saturday. The most important thing is that all ProgPower attendees get the opportunity to grab a copy.

It will be attractively priced.

Ken Golden

We will have a very reasonable quantity on hand but I expect us to travel back to NJ with exactly zero. At the moment I'm trying to decide if we will limit sales. Normally I am opposed to doing something like that but if people start buying 5 at a time so they can dump them on Ebay a month ahead of street date...well I'd rather not go that route. I might limit it to 1 per person on Friday and have no limit on Saturday. The most important thing is that all ProgPower attendees get the opportunity to grab a copy.

It will be attractively priced.

Ken Golden

I think the best solution would be to set a limit of 2 or 3 copies per customer, or something similar to that. That way you're ensuring that people won't come and just load up on them and resell them on the internet, etc. However it still leaves room in case people want to pick them up for their friend or whatnot.

I like having the option to purchase at least two. I have a really good friend who I got turned onto Redemption before their tour with DT who can't make it to ProgPower as he has a new baby at home. I was going to try and surprise him with the new CD when I got back.

I like having the option to purchase at least two. I have a really good friend who I got turned onto Redemption before their tour with DT who can't make it to ProgPower as he has a new baby at home. I was going to try and surprise him with the new CD when I got back.

Same here. I may send a copy to a friend of mine in Brazil who's completely obsessed with all things Ray Alder/FW/Redemption. It'd make it for a nice little gift, especially with Ray and Nick signing it.

I believe it should be 1 copy each for GB holders to ensure that all GB holders get an equal chance of purchasing the cd. Or, perhaps GB holders could PayPal an order? Otherwise, the stock will get sold out quickly.

At the risk of creating unhappiness, those wishing to buy more copies can do so when the doors open. People who actually attend the fest really should get the chance to buy the cd as opposed to people's buddies.

I still think the best concept on the table is the 2-copy limit. If you set a 2-copy limit instead of 1, you're allowing people to grab them just for one close friend or whatnot, which a number of people have expressed interest in, but you're not allowing people to come in and have a dozen assholes ruin it for everyone by grabbing all the copies.
I don't know how many copies there are going to be, but I think people might be making too big of a deal out of this. Considering the number of people going to the festival and what number of those people actually care enough about Redemption to grab the CD at the first opportunity, you're not actually looking at THAT incredibly high of a demand. I definitely understand the desire for a limit, but I think a limit of 2 is perfect.

I think the best option would be to set up a Redemption table, and run it like a night club. Set Nick up like a bouncer, and he can decide who gets in and who doesn't, based on dress code, his personal experience with them, and how many ladies are in a group. :lol:

If I can get 2 copies consider it done!

Thanks a ton in advance! Obviously whether or not there'll be a limit is up in the air here, but if you do manage to get an extra copy, if you PM upon your return, I will PayPal you the money and you can send it. A million thanks in advance.

The big reason I am so eager to get this is because I am a really impatient person but have prefer to hear an album for the first time when I buy the real thing and am holding it in my hands, it makes the experience better. I know if this circulates on the internet, I'll download it until I can go to the nearest reasonable shop and buy it, but if I CAN get a physical copy and eliminate that option, I'm ecstatic about that.
Also, I cohost an internet radio show (for which Nick has actually done a Q&A bit), and the more exclusive music I can get, the more listeners we can pull.

First, I'd like to thank the fans for their support and the interest in our new record. We are very proud of it and we hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

I had the idea to do a special offer of the CD several months ago, not just because of the importance of ProgPower in the prog metal community as a way to generate some attention for the release, but also as a special thank you to Ken Golden who gave us our start on Sensory Records, and as a way of thanking Glenn and giving him a little something else to provide to attendees, especially gold badge holders. I'd like to publicly thank not only Ken and Glenn, but Inside Out and Century Media, both of which have been fully supportive of this idea from the start. Now that I can finally talk about it, let me also add that Century Media has already been fantastic to work with and we are delighted to be part of the Century family.

Numerous posters have asked how many CDs each person will be allowed to buy, etc. and I've discussed the situation with Ken and Glenn. While normally I wouldn't be in favor of any restrictions, I do think part of the spirit of this promotion is to provide another little something for gold badge holders and at the same time make the CD available to Redemption fans in attendance.

With this in mind, Ken has decided to limit sales to two per person on Friday. We aren't using wristbands or doing anything heavyhanded to enforce this -- we are relying on the honor system and Ken's preternatural memory for faces. Do not tempt the Goldenator. On Saturday, there will be no limit to how many CDs each person can buy.

We are also doing our best to make the pricing very reasonable, and I would personally be very disappointed (as I'm sure Ken and Glenn would be) if people were to take advantage of this and buy copies only to sell them on eBay before the street date of the CD in early October. Glenn and I will be monitoring the auction / resale sites between the end of the festival and the street date. Please do the right thing and don't resell anything. Obviously, I hope you enjoy the music and if you buy multiple copies that you're giving them to friends. If you're buying ten copies to sell before the broader street date, it will be the last time anything like this happens at ProgPower and that would be very disappointing to everybody.

So with that said, again, I thank you all very much for your interest, and hope that Snowfall is one of your favorite discs this year!