redhead appreciation thread

id think these chicks were hot if i didnt already have a hot wife at..........oh wait, i already tried that one.

redheads are hot. rare though. whens the last time you saw an actual redhead in real life? i know ONE.

they are common enough in sweden... i don't really give two shits about hair colour but i love love love love love ridiculously long hair like the good kari above has.

i see it but i dont understand. you mean, she is YOUR redhead? like as in you MADE her? confused.

Yea I dont have a full body shot of her on my computer, but shes absolutely perfect. The most beautiful girl I've ever met, and the most intelligent.

damn! thats high praise. how about some more pics of your friend then? surely she doesnt mind being on this forum

Hmm, she might get mad at me for that one. Ugh this is making me think all gay and reminescent of past years now, and reminding me of how much of an idiot I am.

haha, dude seriously, thats wierd to post pics of her here without her permission. just think of all the wierd fuckers on this forum. myself included.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Hmm, she might get mad at me for that one. Ugh this is making me think all gay and reminescent of past years now, and reminding me of how much of an idiot I am.
pretend it's not real.