I'm a redhead now...

Which is the sexiest hair color for MetalRose?

• Blonde

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Brunette

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redhead

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A friend of mine needed a model for an auditon to a hair salon so I volunteered. She made me a redhead:

th_d38c34fb.jpg

Which do you like best?

Blonde:
th_blonde.jpg

Brunette:
brunette.jpg

Redhead:
th_redhead2.jpg

The only part of this picture is that the red doesn't really look as vibrant as it really is.

-Metal

Don't get mad or anything, but I don't see a whole lot of difference between the brunette and the red. :confused:

I'm with JD though -- the blonde looks best. But we're both men so what do we know? :D

Hmmm... I first met you as a blonde, so I guess I am more used to you that way. You should decide for yourself though. I dug up some pix of your Mom. Which color do you like on her best ?

Blonde ?
th_Bette.jpg

brunette?
bettebru.jpg

or red ?
bettered.jpg

Bryant

lady_space said:
I probably would like the actual color of the red best... but I have to admit, you look best to me as a blonde. And I rarely like blondes. Go figure. :p

Shaye

I'm the same way. I prefer brunettes, but each face and skin tone looks better with different colors. I honestly think the blond brings out her large features. Like me, she is gifted in the eye department.
Of course, my skin tone looks best with olive green. How would I look with olive green hair ?

Bryant

MetalRose said:
Feed you little one some strained peas, then let him sit on your head as he has some BM's. A FREE Test! ;)

-Metal

Yuck !! I have heard that though. A buddy of mine said his poop will be whatever color vegetable you are feeding him.

Bryant