• "The curly one in CSI:NY"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "The brunette one in CSI:Miami"

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Someone else I forgot to mention in the poll

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
251457~Emily-Procter-Posters.jpg

I don't normally find blondes very attractive but I'm sprouting some serious wood right now. :OMG:

How about "no" to CSI in general. The most overrated and overplayed TV show of all-time. I swear it's on about ten different channels on basic cable...

In CSI: Miami, one guy has a sister who is supposed to marry the other guy, but then she gets shot and later dies. She's hot.

Also, there's a hooker in this one episode who seduces and old guy and puts some type of drug on her nipples so that he'll pass out when he puts his mouth on them, but then she absorbs it topically and crashes her jeep. In a later episode, her character is back and the guy with the hot sister nails her, but then she's murdered later that same night and he's like "omg im a suspect sorry gaiz." Anyway, she's flaming hot.

Based on the pictures alone, the ginger is the clear winner. The brunette comes in a semi-distant second place, with the other two eating the dust in the back of the pack.

How about "no" to CSI in general. The most overrated and overplayed TV show of all-time. I swear it's on about ten different channels on basic cable...

No one was asking about the quality of the fucking programme for fuck sake. All I'm saying is which one of the women are hottest.
Who cares how many channels it's on?

Fucking hell. :err:

Let's all pretend to be kid on cliche vampires beside a piano, or look away from the camera to look dangerous and interesting....Wait! You got that from CSI:Miami, you ARE a fan!