Disappointment and Expectation

If you really wanted to get into it, play by post sites are reasonably non-committal. Although those folks tend to be less fun/goofy and more into hardcore RP'ing with flowery dialogue. You might dig it, being a verbose man yourself.

Yeah I could do getting into character but Im dont have any interest playing by post with anything. I played Terra Mystica asynchronously for a while but finally burned out on it.

My touch pad hasn't locked correctly since I restored my pc, so it's always deleting things I type. I knew it would probably fuck me over. Oh well, type anyways. It'll fuck me. It deletes my message a couple of times, but I get it back. This will hurt. Just finished a 1500 (conservate approximation, an hour of off-on 60wpm typing) word message. Delete. Can't get back. People spend that time watching Family Guy anyhow.

I'm such a tease.

Last edited:
Been thinking about hitting on a local grad student even though I know that she won't bang me unless we were, like, together. Why do I still message her all the time then?

In terms of expectations and shit, I know what's going to happen and shit so yeah.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Been thinking about hitting on a local grad student even though I know that she won't bang me unless we were, like, together. Why do I still message her all the time then?

In terms of expectations and shit, I know what's going to happen and shit so yeah.

tumblr_med9sjSp7e1ryeaxwo1_250.gif

Reactions: The Butt
Went out with the multi-culturalist-relativist-feminist girl for nepalese food earlier. I was disappointed that she didn't pick up the bill since I have the last few times--think like 3 occasions spanning a few months. She picked up the bill on our second outing together, after she said evolution was just a theory, so I figured that would be the thing. I pick up a bill, she picks up the next, I pick up a bill, she picks up the next, and so forth. But she didn't. There was a period when the bill was brought the last two times that I waited to see if she would pick it up. The first time she did the classic bathroom trick--good move, I'll get you next time. Not so! I waited and she looked dumbly to the left and right for about twenty seconds while I assessed her next move (obviously she noticed this because I was looking right at her). What am I to do? Tell her to pay? She has her parents to take care of her and so only works a day a week, and she went out a few days ago so doesn't have the money. Damnit. Fifty bucks.

Second generation asian immigrant. Hangs out with family because she digs it. Doesn't stay out past 8 because her mom will get lonely. Also hot. I like to see her face, especially when she talks because nice things come out of her mouth. She's smart and unassuming. She's a femininst, but doesn't know what that means. I do. She likes my elaborations. I talk about Copenhagen and New Years. A TWIST. The left and their quandary of feminism and multi-culturalism. She agrees but doesn't add to the discussion. We talk ourselves. Man, was she sheltered. Had only one week away from the family, was the longest time she spent not hangin with the fam. I'd gone a week without seeing my mother while living in the same house with her. Strange. She's intrigued. The bills paid. A brown man comes to ask if we'd like to pay the bill. We've already paid it. Thankyouthankyouthankyou. So polite. Her face. It's got nice angles. Also, double-eyelids or whatever. The Koreans like it. She's always so ultra shy and hiding her face from me. I was annoyed after she didn't pay the bill last time and didn't press my fingers on my phone so she could press her fingers on her phone back for a couple of months back a few months ago.

Hey! I'm going to Ted Talk at Morgan. But I work, but would like to talk to you anyways, explore Morgan campus afterward? I want to see you too, dinner? Ok, after Ted when I get off work. Nah, I'm no Ted, I'll go to Towson a few months later where it's not at Morgan. Ok, tour Morgan? Sure!------Here are all of the facilities where everything gets fucked, but here is some gorgeous architecture. That's great, what's that? Oh, the student center with the cafeteria that you said serves... you know? Fried chicken and pizza everyday, and an entree dish that nobody eats?.....HEHEHEHEHE. So here's the place I ran military spec to a few dozen amused black kids who cheered me the whole way. So... given the cafeteria situation, they're building a chick-fil-et? Ehhh... yeah... they closed the cafeteria half way through the semester to build it... presumably they won't finish it until well after the next semester begins... strange, why no coffee?... I make a point to be as inconspicuous on campus as possible, I feel it suits me better. I run to class if I might be late. Have you heard of CPT?... I see it every class and have, under given circumstances, have fallen victim to it myself. There's a joke with Filopinos... that they're always late, too. But you run to class if you may be late? ..............

We drive back to my apartment. In Balmer fashion, the scenery changes from great to shit and back on the snap of the thumb. She had a negative impression of my neighborhood when driving to my apartment because she drove from York to Coldspring and from there up through Midwood. The road through there is extra bumpy and features a number of abandoned houses as scenery. She feels odd about where I live. The roads haven't been paved in twenty years. I drive her into the neighborhood through a portion of the neighborhood itself that is aesthetically pleasing and also has roads paved within the last decade. I enjoy driving home from Hampden via this route and doing so slowly. I like to drive slow generally, but this section in particular gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. What's that in the road. Is that a man with his body splayed across the street? Drunk ass. Probably shot!--she thinks. He rolls around. Drunk asshole. We get closer and my headlights awaken the bastard. I drive slow anyways, but I'm being extra cautious because of the fact that I want to hurry to my apartment (though as slowly as possible, in order to enjoy the conversation) because this poor girl's mom is waiting on her. She's lonely--her mom, her dad thinks (WHAT IS THAT EVEN?). The man gets up suddenly as we approach. I've been casual the whole time. I know the game, this god damned bastard--go sleep in the grass, you dumb fuck! She's concerned--she's seen nothing like this before (how is that?). The man stands on two feet confidently and soon saps his own confidence of his drunken self-control and steps right back in front of my car's path (we're still 15 yards away). Ah! the man redeems himself by losing his balance and falling to the side of the road. Success.

Wait, he hasn't fallen completely. He merely looked like he was falling but re-claimed his senses as the front of my car passed him, before he immediately lost balance as the back of my car passed, and immediately splayed his body back across the ground. Funny, he didn't even look that homeless. Was he? She intends to enter the medical profession and is concerned. I'm calm and cool--hasn't she ever seen a drunk guy laying in the middle of the road before?--he'll get out of the way when the next car comes by doing the same thing again. The guy looked pretty good. He didn't even have a beard. He was well-shaven, actually. How did he walk however far he came from without falling into the grass? Determined bastard. I continue the conversation we were holding before. She's surprised at my casual approach to the situation. Well, it was the first time I had seen that in that particular situation, but it wasn't the first time I've seen it ever. She contemplates.

Weh geht tew meh parken loht, trash strown in cahs pahrked about in un inorgranized faeshion.Eh considehr reh-verssin' ehn behtween ah few'h cahrs, beht opt fer eh lohnleh spoht, wheich hahppened tew beh eh spoht next tew hewrs. Aeh rehverss in aand keehp ehn eye ouht for ehny dehbree theht mehye beh in theh weh of meh shit cahr.

We step out of the car and neither want to depart, but she feels she must--her mother is getting lonely--truly! She's looking around to see which apartment is mine. It's that one right there, I point. She points in the wrong direction. I grab her waist and press it against mine while pointing her right arm to my apartment with my right arm. We hold this position for longer than necessary, but only just long enough to not quite be too long. She turns around, still bashful looking, as she has looked since our first date, some whatever months ago. She's now remembered she's uncomfortable in my majority black neighborhood, her unspeaking but totally feeling SJW self and her affection for her family compels her to more quickly depart. We embrace and say to see each other again.

I get inside and text the Russian girl I like to go see classical shows with about books (she loves Dostoyevsky). I recommend her Kafka and compare Crime and Punishment to The Trial. She responds: "I love crime and punishment" ""I must would like the trial :)" "That good you having fan:) [sic]." I'll probably be going to see Brahm's 4th Symphony with her next Saturday. I haven't asked yet, but I assume she'll want to go.

This thread is about situations that you involved yourself in because you knew that the outcome that would occur would happen, but you went through it anyway because you don't mind the company of the other person, but then the situation took a new twist and placed you in a more awkward and intro-spective situation than you were in before with regard to the other person. Think of it as a thread for masochists.

richard-simmons1-2874_thumb.jpg