Disappointment and Expectation

UqVoaTs.jpg

Reactions: King Richard
I've been on dates with girls who openly and unabashedly trash guys they've dated or been on a date with who either didn't pay or wanted to split check with them. And on more than one occasion I've stiffed them with the bill. For two reasons: 1) every time that happened they were the ones that suggested the places to go and unsurprisingly the dates were quite expensive. 2) their attitude wanted me to punch them at the table where we sat. But I didn't, I simply beat them at their own game. $$$$$$$

Needless to say my balls were not drained on those eves and they never responded to my troll texts wanting to meet up again. *snaps fingers* aw shucks

Reactions: Dak
unrelated question: why is your avatar the stig

You don't really know they're shit unless you go on a date with them though. Thus is the vicious circle of dating and relationships..

true. depends on the circumstances that led to the date i guess. still, seems like an awful lot of people go on dates with people who are blatantly awful, or go on a second date after a wank first date, then complain about shit that was inevitable.

Reactions: Dak
Every guy who makes a choice to be with a woman at any point must understand she has no place to fuck with him. You sir, let a bitch fuck with you. The shit is all up to you and yet you let her drive the shit. She's comfortable, and that's your fault. She doesnt understand that you liking her means more than you loving her. She's a dumb broad, like a dog that attacks you when youre sleeping, you stupid fuck, put that dog to sleep. Dont be selfish and not let her comepletly know youre about to put that bitch to sleep. You made a bad move. You mean nothing. Stop playing with her and put shit down you fuck. You wanna keep a bitch flyin around but you dont want to be the extra luggage, throw that bitch off the plane nigga

Typically, this would be the case in situations like this. However, this girl is too infantile to be manipulative in that way. Also, I don't want to fuck her. I went into the situation knowing exactly how it would turn out and played it in a way so that it would turn out that way. The course of events and circumstances that brought about the predictable end were, however, either unexpected or a surprising exaggeration of I already knew. I didn't make a new thread to bitch or to discuss my male frustration with females. This is different and doesn't apply exclusively to sexual relations. Like, think about getting a job you don't really like, but it serves a purpose, and the whole while long you're figuring it will turn out a certain way, and then it does so, but it does so differently than you would have expected. I like this girl, but I'm not interested in her, if you get what I mean. She's attractive and not stupid, and we share views on topics that she cares about dearly, while I care about them less so, and we disagree on topics that I take very seriously. I go on dates with her because it's interesting to see how she'll react to what I say (and I'm usually saying it with a thick filter) and she's such an innocent sheltered girl, yet one who has a marvelous facade of tolerance because of the influence of tumblr feminism. This isn't a girl I'm trying to hook up with. The poor girl might fall in love with me if I did that, and I'm just not interested in that.

I can only accept your proposal if you can handle my subdued emotions and dry humor. It's basically my entire personality and it has ended relationships in the past.

I forgot that you said that you had a crush on Demiurge and you have compared me to him. I should have seen this coming.