Damn, I feel like such an asshole now.

Okay so, I've been going out with my now ex-girlfriend for about 11 months, and we used to have good times, and we both loved each other so much. However, she would always boss me around, saying what I can and cannot do, like telling me that I can't hang out with my friends, and shit like that. Not only that, but she would always get upset and pissed off at the stupidest shit, and usually, whenever I tried to help her, she would always tell me to leave her the fuck alone. I've been thinking about doing this for a while now, but I waited first to see if she would get better. Turns out I was wrong. I was about to do this before, but gave her a second chance. However, today she just drove me to my boiling point. She gets all upset at me for no reason whatsoever. So I finally dumped her. I feel pretty bad about doing it, and I know I hurt her, and broke her heart, but I just can't take her shit anymore. Do you guys think I did the right thing?

If you felt better afterwards then you did the right thing. Eventually you will stop missing her or feel bad about it. If she was to you like that that only means that she didn't love you. You know, there is a thin line between love and hate.

Message I got from one of her friends. Take note of her horrible spelling and grammar.

Steffany said:
u fuck off dude..ur a jerkoff......ur gonna fucking do that to her..just dump her like that and talk shyt to her...some fucking boyfriend u were..i'm glad she got rid of u cuz ur a fucking scumbag...all u fucking care about is ur hair metal and ur fucking cartoons.
that girl put her heart into u...and trusted u with her life..and now ur gonna fucking choose ur new buddies over the girl who was willing to do anything for u...no wonder y ppl talk shyt about u behind ur back!!!!!
i can believe u would steep that low scott..i thought u were a better person then that..i guess i was wrong

I mean, I feel bad about doing this to begin with, and then she's going to fucking say this shit. She's a fucking bigot!

Message I got from one of her friends. Take note of her horrible spelling and grammar.

I mean, I feel bad about doing this to begin with, and then she's going to fucking say this shit. She's a fucking bigot!

Her friends. :lol: Do not care about their opinion, you know excactly how your relationship looked like. Did you were concered that your ex would do anything for you? I understand that in some situations she could be jealous but if she was pissed at you for no reason the fuck that. If my girlfriend was pissed at me for no reason I would tell her to calm down, and find somebody else to flame. Don't bother listening to her friends. You know your shit and you know what will be the best for you. I know it is kind of selfish but I think that nothing would change if you would go back to her.

I was in your situation two years ago, I lost lots of my friends (who obviously were not my friends) because I started to date my pals ex week after she broke up with him. I was flamed from every side possible but eventually people didn't give a fuck anymore. To this day my friends believe that I stoled a girl from my pal.

dont ever listen to a girls friends, or an ex's friends. First of all they are only there to say hurtful things to defend there friend. Plus they are overly emotional and protective. As a girl, my friends have actually done this before without my asking them too and it caused so many problems because the guy took to heart what they were saying. From my experiences just dont listen.

dont ever listen to a girls friends, or an ex's friends. First of all they are only there to say hurtful things to defend there friend. Plus they are overly emotional and protective. As a girl, my friends have actually done this before without my asking them too and it caused so many problems because the guy took to heart what they were saying. From my experiences just dont listen.

Agreed.