now i feel like an asshole

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
remember all that bitching i was doing about the receptionist today?

well she came back from lunch and gave me a burrito for free that she paid for and didn't have time to eat. which is nice seeing as how my latest deposit hasn't credited and i am broke.

i am a real jerk

it's not like she bought YOU a buritto, hell you're doing HER a favor taking the damn thing of her hands. she should learn to budget her damn time better (maybe cut out some bathroom breaks or something...)

To keep this somewhat low-key on the gross scale, I am invisioning a contraption somewhat related to the game of Mousetrap to get the pee infused into the burrito.

MouseTrap.jpg

This also takes me back to an apt i used to live in in Chicago. There was a burrito joint around the corner that got shut down by the health inspector- big green fluorescent sign in the door window and they were closed for like a week and a half. Then they reopened. My roommate (extra-naive, she was) went back after they reopened, and took her boyfriend at the time, not telling him that it had been closed by the health inspector. He was one of my good Polish friends (a later roommate himself), and once they broke up, I told him.

Me: "Let's get a burrito."
Him: "Cool, let's go to that place around the corner."
Me: "Dood, didn't you know that burrito place was closed down for like a week?"
Him: "What?"
Me: "Yeah, there was this big green sign in the window- didn't you see it?"
Me: "(her name) didn't tell you?"

i dunno if you'd need a contraption that complicated. i was thinking i'd just hold the burrito into a toilet and pee on it.

that's what I was thinking...it's not like you can't unwrap the burrito and then wrap it up again.

I'd love to see the facial expression of the person who was to eat the moist, popcorny burrito.

however the whole scenario reminds me of the plot of a bad sitcom....you totally learned valuable lessons on interpersonal behavior.

Originally posted by azal
stop condemning my lifestyle you biggot....

people who enjoy golden showers and yellow disciple...are still....people.... dammit

I think you're the one stepping on lifestyles calling me a bigot for not wanting to get peed on!

P.S. you're going to hell, and I hate you and everything you stand for.

P.P.S. Not being peed on is superior to being peed on.