Damn, I feel like such an asshole now.

We might as well have a "Bitch About Your Relationship Or Lack Of One" Thread, I'd make it but I'm too lazy.

beta221.gif

I took a personality test yesterday, two of the scores on it made me chuckle a bit.

Masculinity - 4
Femininity - 82

D:

I took a personality test yesterday, two of the scores on it made me chuckle a bit.

Masculinity - 4
Femininity - 82

D:

did you at least say (no homo) afterwards?

if I took a test like that, I am pretty sure the masculinity rating would explode. They have not invented numbers large enough to properly convey my inhuman levels of masculinity.

You did the right thing. She treated you like shit. I dumped a girl because I was never into her, and dated her just because I could, and she treated me really well (just got really clingy). I'm an asshole, not you.

Okay so, I've been going out with my now ex-girlfriend for about 11 months, and we used to have good times, and we both loved each other so much. However, she would always boss me around, saying what I can and cannot do, like telling me that I can't hang out with my friends, and shit like that. Not only that, but she would always get upset and pissed off at the stupidest shit, and usually, whenever I tried to help her, she would always tell me to leave her the fuck alone. I've been thinking about doing this for a while now, but I waited first to see if she would get better. Turns out I was wrong. I was about to do this before, but gave her a second chance. However, today she just drove me to my boiling point. She gets all upset at me for no reason whatsoever. So I finally dumped her. I feel pretty bad about doing it, and I know I hurt her, and broke her heart, but I just can't take her shit anymore. Do you guys think I did the right thing?

You did the right thing. I hope you explained why you decided to though, she does deserve an explanation.

However, don't feel bad about your actions - no one deserves to be treated badly in a partnership when you're doing your best to be there for your partner. Everyone deserves to be with someone who responds best to them, and vice-versa.

There is a huge problem in today's society with people being immature an self centered and not working on problems and not valuing relationships (I am thinking of marriage mostly) or kids enough to suffer a little discomfort to save a relationship. I am sure there are tons of kids who would have appreciated their parents trying a little (lot) harder to stay together and to have a good relationship.

Best thing said in this thread.

Most people now are dysfunctionally self-centered.

she *should'nt tell u who u can and cant hang out with... my best friends girlfriend went so far as to tell his dad that we only hung out to get fucked up. Most of the time we hung out we got fucked up, but we were good friends... that bitch ruined it... and she did it 3 days before she went to college. It didnt stop my friend from getting fucked up though, so she accomplished nothing but pissing us off... whore... she did have a nice ass though

*edit: sorry my energy drink just wore off and i am feasting upon the flesh of a cow smothered in the blood of tomatoes served over noodles

Hell no. What were you thinking?? No one else will ever love you; I mean, look at you!

Go crawling back to her on your hands and knees. Beg forgiveness. In fact, call her. Right now. I don't care what time it is; she'll be touched by your desperation. But make sure and get good and liquored up first.

Hell no. What were you thinking?? No one else will ever love you; I mean, look at you!

Go crawling back to her on your hands and knees. Beg forgiveness. In fact, call her. Right now. I don't care what time it is; she'll be touched by your desperation. But make sure and get good and liquored up first.

WIN.