The Anti-social (thread of course)

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to this thread,

it´s about being antisocial and proud of it. I was in this bar yesterday and there was this chick I was talking with, which sounds pretty social-esque, but I found myself telling her absolutely different stuff to what I was actually thinking. See for yourself:

What I was saying: "..and you? What have you been doing all these years?", but what I thought was: "I want to fuck your entire cunt you fucking thing made for fucking". Then she said something and seemed to really like me, so I continued the conversation while thinking: "well why couldn't I just fuck you a lot".

Later that night she dissappeared somewhere and there was this other bitch who is kinda stupid and annoying and that one just wanted to fuck me. I was sitting on bar and she just came and started to kiss me, but I refused to bang because she's only average looking and Krampus told me to hold some standards. I said "no". She had this look on her face like if she wanted to have my semen all over her face and I'm pretty sure that's exactly what she wanted. However, I'm somewhat able to enjoy dissappointment of others.

See, if I was like everyone else, then I would just fuck this bitch and discuss kittens with the first one, but I'm too antisocial and that's what I can hide but have to live with. I can't just smile at bitch and talk and smile.

What about you guys? Feel free to discuss.

Antisocial=/=asocial :erk:

I thought asocial person is shitty in socializing, which is not my case tbh. I complain about guys of my age who marry random ugly bitch and then talk about kittens with her sexy friends. I don't like doing that. They even told me how bad it is that I'm not in any relationship!!

I've always thought of antisocial behavior being behavior that is disruptive and/or harmful to others. I don't act like that, but many times throughout the day, I find myself fantasizing about killing people randomly, which I guess is antisocial thinking.

I thought asocial person is shitty in socializing, which is not my case tbh. I complain about guys of my age who marry random ugly bitch and then talk about kittens with her sexy friends. I don't like doing that. They even told me how bad it is that I'm not in any relationship!!

Nah, asocial is someone who just isn't social, or doesn't want to be social.

Antisocial is pretty much what Sapurmat said (hence Antisocial Personality Disorder). Antisocial behavior is pretty any much behavior which is disregards society and its morals/laws.

Except that in ordinary, everyday talk, people often use 'antisocial' to refer to what you said 'asocial' refers to, and if you're aware of that fact then you can understand perfectly well what people are saying. There's really no need to nitpick about it.

I like hanging out with people who share similar interests as long as the bullshit level stays right around zero; but I enjoy sitting around my house doing shit by myself just as much. I really can't bring myself to tolerate the trivial crap that comes with getting out and dealing with lots of new people/trying to get in a relationship and all that jazz. Like, I hear other people I know let the most petty nonsense consume their lives and read stuff like the males and females thread and think "wow, I'm pretty sure I'd rather kill myself than deal with this shit on a regular basis".

I'm fine with the few real friends I've got, and lots of friendly acquaintances make things nice as well. I'm sure it'll get worse as I get older, but hopefully I'll be able to find some decent people who share my disdain for weird social situations.

I hate it when a friend invites me to their party and I know no one there. It's awkward as hell. I usually try to avoid going to parties like this.

Onder, not wanting to bang a chick because she's dumb/irritating is perfectly healthy.

Me and my best mate like going out and talking to chicks and if they're dumb we start subtlely making fun of them and see how long it takes for them to realise we're taking the piss.

I like hanging out with people who share similar interests as long as the bullshit level stays right around zero; but I enjoy sitting around my house doing shit by myself just as much. I really can't bring myself to tolerate the trivial crap that comes with getting out and dealing with lots of new people/trying to get in a relationship and all that jazz. Like, I hear other people I know let the most petty nonsense consume their lives and read stuff like the males and females thread and think "wow, I'm pretty sure I'd rather kill myself than deal with this shit on a regular basis".

I'm fine with the few real friends I've got, and lots of friendly acquaintances make things nice as well. I'm sure it'll get worse as I get older, but hopefully I'll be able to find some decent people who share my disdain for weird social situations.
Similar here as well.

Well said. This is pretty much how I feel.