redhead appreciation thread

Erik said:
i always have terrible urges to draw swastikas on binder paper when in boring classes but then i realize some trendy is sitting next to me

It was amazing how so many of my doodles became swastikas which I would have to quickly scribble out once I noticed. One time I was so bored I drew all the implements used to crucify Jesus. That one I did on purpose though.

Lets play the serious game. Pretty much all redheads are fucking ugly. Pale, frail, faggoty looking bitches.

I think you're right.

A dream...? A call...? Illusion or madness?
I heard my name through a haunting chant
Is it a chant or a gloomy symphony?
Is it a call or my own cry?
In the midst of lament and pain
I see the way and find her
My lost desire, my witch
Guided by my despair...
... She travels through the infinite cycle of the Ages

My Witch, burn me with your infernal beauty
Dark Woman, let us melt in the Dance of Fire and Ice

Share the secrets of Darkness
Your black eyes are the mirror of truth
Where I can see my power
That you make, reborn within me

Dark Woman, take me upon your cosmic travels
My Witch, I want to be the storm of your hate

Build a mighty castle
A fortress for our unholy hearts
Where we'll fly into dark caves
For our quest of wisdom and
Harmony of our melancholic spirits

:kickass:

Der Hammer Tors, auch Swastika, Fyrfos, Sonnenrad oder Hakenkrauz genannt, ist ein alterümliches indo-europäisches Symbol. Es ist ein Symbol der lebensspendenden Kräfte der Sonne, sowie der lebenserhaltenden Kräfte Tors. Es ist das heiligiste Symbol der nordisch-germanischen Tradition.

Yep.

MadeInNewJersey said:
I'm surprised one of the half-a-fags hasn't posted this bint yet:
sixfeetprea4.jpg
I was a huge "Six Feet Under" fan. And there certain shots of her, from which I thought she was very sexy. Other angles, not so much. That said, I wouldn't hesitate to tap dat azz. But then again, that's how I roll.

Zod

haha, zod, wasnt it you that also said reese witherspoon looks good from some angles and scary from other angles? i agree with you but your angle philosophy cracks me up