redhead appreciation thread

God Damn!!!

fashion_MadMen102B_0411.jpg

lol
I knew it was only a matter of time before her face graced the pages of this forum

ps: thumbs* up on Laura Prepon

was that the chick who banged seth green in that teen movie with jennifer love hewitt? if so she got kinda hot

I think you mean Alison Hannigan? She was Willow - a lesbian witch - in Buffy as well.

And I have to say... Where the hell were you lot when I was a teenager! I got slated for being ginger!!

clearly lol, maybe I should have spent more time here instead of in the pub....hmmmm maybe not :D

I was at a pizza buffet yesterday with a co-worker and there was an amazing redhead with an amazing body pounding pizza and wings. It was one of the best things I've seen in a long time. It was funny to watch everyone in the place fall a little more in love with her each time she loaded her plate.

I was at a pizza buffet yesterday with a co-worker and there was an amazing redhead with an amazing body pounding pizza and wings. It was one of the best things I've seen in a long time. It was funny to watch everyone in the place fall a little more in love with her each time she loaded her plate.

Nice.